GANGLAND: Chicago Residents Demand RAHM EMANUEL’S RESIGNATION as Violence Swirls | Sean Hannity

Chicago’s anti-violence activists are calling for the resignation of Mayor Rahm Emanuel ahead of this week’s citywide demonstrations; saying the liberal leader isn’t doing enough to stem the spike in violence and murder.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/gangland-chicago-residents-demand-rahm-emanuels-resignation-as-violence-swirls/

I visited Chicago just last year and it sounds like I’m lucky to have escaped alive and unharmed. Seriously, I like Chicago. I would go back, but I did make a point of avoiding the worst areas and would do so again. I do the same when visiting Baltimore or any other city.

Nice downtown area. Good times.

That said, when will dimocrats ever be held accountable for what their policies have done to the poor in the cities they’ve run for 5,6,7 decades??

So the strict gun laws haven’t helped? Huh. Imagine that.

Raum Emanuel is bottom of the barrel, an Obama reject. At least these “activists” have the sense to ask him to leave. Sounds like they need to start an impeachment petition. Chicago needs a pro second amendment mayor. I don’t know if that is possible as a blue district, but maybe the violence will wake enough of them up to want a good change.