GAFFES CONTINUE: Biden Slips Up Coronavirus Address, Freezes, Says ‘Let Me Go to the Second Thing’

Originally published at: GAFFES CONTINUE: Biden Slips Up Coronavirus Address, Freezes, Says ‘Let Me Go to the Second Thing’ | Sean Hannity

Former Vice President Joe Biden continued his gaffe-riddled campaign this week; slipping up a major national address on the global Coronavirus pandemic.

“I’m glad the President has finally activated the National Guard. Now we need the Armed Forces and the National Guard to help with logistics… We need to beef up the number of responders to deal with these cases… In addition to that, in addition to that, we need to make sure… well, ummm…. Let me go to the second thing. I’ve said enough about that,” said Biden.

Biden ripped President Trump’s response to the global Coronavirus pandemic this week; saying the Commander-in-Chief misled the public for “months” while praising China’s communist regime.

“In times of crisis, the American people deserve a president who tells them the truth and takes responsibility. Donald Trump has not been that president. For months, he falsely told us we had nothing to worry about while praising China’s response for managing the coronavirus,” posted Biden on social media.

In times of crisis, the American people deserve a president who tells them the truth and takes responsibility. Donald Trump has not been that president. For months, he falsely told us we had nothing to worry about while praising China’s response for managing the coronavirus.

— Joe Biden (Text Join to 30330) (@JoeBiden) March 21, 2020

If I were president today, I would not be taking China's word when it comes to the coronavirus. American scientists and health experts should be allowed in the country to determine how the virus started and to help contain its spread. pic.twitter.com/uSgkV7WUG8

— Joe Biden (Text Join to 30330) (@JoeBiden) February 27, 2020

“If I were president today, I would not be taking China’s word when it comes to the coronavirus. American scientists and health experts should be allowed in the country to determine how the virus started and to help contain its spread,” he added.

Watch Biden’s comments above.