FY 2020 Deficit

It greatly affects our future economy so he is providing additional information. It’s called adding to a discussion.

Democrats have a plan to control the deficit. Everybody on medicare and free college for everyone.

How?

2 trillion here for a pandemic, anouther half trillion here. Both sides are talking more in teh future. So you going to lay maybe 3 to 4 trillion exclusively at Trumps feet? You going to lay the crashed economy exclusively at Trumps Feet? Really?

How does it affect our economy or how does it add to the discussion?Please be more clear. But pretty sure you don’t want to contribute.

How does it affect the economy?

And the affect of Obamacare is piled up within every future year. As, of course, is every other government program that was ever passed.

I didn’t lay anything exclusively at anyone’s feet. I made factual statements without any editorial.

1 Like

Hmmm
so this quote of yours means . .

Obama good Trump bad?

Free public college at $70 billion per year seems like a ■■■■■■■ steal in comparison to the new normal of $2-4 trillion deficits.

You’re trying to attribute a normative statement to my descriptive statement. I literally made an observation without any opinion.

With what you put, you are giving a poke that “under Trump” it only will take 4 years to spend what Bamma did in 8.

By putting it the way you did, you expressed an opionion. Where would the deficit be without nearly 3 trillion in spending on Corona?

It wasn’t an opinion

Then way talk about the extra spending on Corona then add in 4 years Trump’s deficits will be equal to Obamma in 8. Unless he is laying Corona spending exclusively at the feet of Trump, the 4 to 8 comparison was irrelevent.

What opinion? It is a factual statement. In the four years under Trump, we will have an aggregate deficit almost equivalent to the aggregate of 8 years under Obama. That is a fact. Not an opinion.

1 Like

More debt, more interest on debt, leads to more debt, grows and grows, world loses faith in US finances, world loses faith in dollar as safe haven…there are many repercussions to that. And I’m not in the mood for a follow up of “How?” or “Explain what the repercussions are.” Not in the mood for you pretending to be Socratic when you’re the opposite.

Did Obama have nearly 3 trillion in pandemic response funding?

Again, unless you are laying the blame solely at Trumps feet, then throwing in the information you did is an opion and a dig at the Trump administration.

Why is it irrelevant? The same could be said that Obama inherited a financial meltdown and recession and with it a 1.2 trillion deficit to start with. Trump inherited the longest expanding economy in history with nearly full employment.

These are facts.

Along with the fact that in four years under Trump, we will have an aggregate deficit almost equivalent to the aggregate of 8 years under Obama.

We have a debt-based, managed economy. More debt, better base.

You’re not in the mood? :rofl:

Time to open everything back up. The President told the States if was their call. How many Republican Governors are moving quickly to open things back up… none. Opening a few nail salons is not relaunching the economy.

The White House could show leadership here. Conservative governors could show leadership here. But they would rather itch about libs