Funny How Things Come Full Circle-The Can of Worms Better Left Sealed

Allergy season…Trump is allergic to subpoenas and testimony under oath…

It’s not just any voice. It’s a strong woman’s voice.

By all mans show it to be so.

That, drugs, or a tearful tantrum.

Hi. I see you. Is that all what you want?

Give it your best shot, it will surely be entertaining.

The notion that the campaign rejected offers is not in the report.

The report tells a story of how the Trump campaign actively pursued to obtain stolen information from Russian sources but failed to do so through either stupidity or bad luck.

2 Likes

Yes it is and there’s nothing in the report showing they illegally conspired to get any info from the Russians or anyone else.

The only “stolen” info had already been made public.

At least she keeps you awake.

Did ya see Wilbur Ross during trumps speech…

Zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz. Lol

Allan

1 Like

You are correct. What happened did not reach the legal bar of criminal conspiracy… but they did try to obtain stolen information from a foreign source to effect the election and failed to do so.

Not by a long arrow shot.

Her voice is shrilly and uncertain…Much like a substitute teacher in a middle school science class.

Her intelligence and insight into public policy and the needs of the middle class is abysmal.

:chart_with_downwards_trend:

Only after it had been made public and there’s no crime or conspiracy in doing so.

Not if we take into account how linear time works.

Yes even with linear time and the story has already been posted above

This entire Ukraine collusion narrative has the same MO and tenor of the Mueller fiasco.

Difference is that this one is collapsing very quickly and the under card story of Biden COI looks like it will stick much better than the Steele doddier and FISA abuse.

Tomorrow’s Friday weekend media storyline dump should be a full plate…even if unoriginal.

:plate_with_cutlery:

If it’s what you say I love it!

1 Like

I’m sure it will be. Maybe the Trump team has finally learned to manage the news cycle.

1 Like

LOL… This one is just getting started… The administration has made all kinds of claims that will be much easier to verify this time around… For instance, the delay in funding for an “audit”…

Who did the auditing? Let’s hear them testify…
Where are the work products from the audit? Please deliver them to the house
I could go and on…

Jim Jordan on Fox and Friends this thinks this is all just the intelligence community out to get Trump! Lol

The Trump appointed IC?

1 Like