Funny...and very apropos in today's strange climate

Never have so few words been given so many interpretations.

This doesnt make any sense, how would anyone know who follows who, if they are just bbqing or whatever?

Fox News wasn’t around back then.

blither
…

White people are tripping since Trump won, I swear.

thanks Obama

…

Have you ever thought, it just might be the way you phrase things?
I get it, that you get it…
But that does not mean the readers get it.

Got it?

You can look right into the eyes of a black person and immediately determine who they follow. Then yo should immediately call the police.

There may be some of that. I assumed that people would realize I was specifically criticizing Congresswoman Waters recent newsworthy statement. Perhaps some people took it as a more generalized statement

But you have to understand, those are 2 very different scenarios.

One is the police being called on black people by white people, for doing simple basic things, that white people, rarely, if ever, happens to them.

The other is a congressperson saying to get in the faces of the Trump Admin. , for their horrendous policies and actions. They are public figures, and that is the price one pays for being in the public eye.

I didn’t find this funny at all. Pretty sad, really.

It could have been funny and would have had more impact if they had made fun of stereotypes across a broader range.

Anyone remember In Living Color? They made fun of EVERYONE and it was hilarious.

If by “rabbit hole” you mean straight up white supremacy instead of just garden variety racial resentment or dog-whistling then yes I think the odds are decent.

What?

Do you even know what the OP facebook vid is making fun of? It’s about all the black folk who have gotten police called on them for doing regular activity. Which has been coming out way before Maxine said anything.

I adressed that earlier. I have during my lifetime had people call the police on me for taking a walk at night. I, as a child, many years ago, was reported for having an unauthorized lemonade stand. I just don’t think overly nervous people calling the police is all that rare. Add to that only cherry pick when its a white person calling on a black person and here we are.

Oh…so its ok to harass those you disagree with if you think they are really bad. Guess what, a lot of people tend to think people they disagree with over politics are really really bad… That would result in an awful lot of harassment. You are either for harassment or not.

I know the media has been cherry picking incidents. That is creating a negative racial atmosphere based on anecdotal evidence and is not funny.

Less cherry picking and more making stories of viral videos.

I don’t follow viral videos. When I have seen these stories they have been on Yahoo News. Which says something about the media.
But apparently I was ahead of my time with the lemonade stand. I didn’t even hit the local news. But it isn’t just a race thing.
Ran across these two examples while checking to see who was reporting this stuff.

Like I said, there are a lot of overly nervous types out there.

Ahhhhh… even Hispanics must have bought some of that elixir… and as expected… they get a real surprise. The OP will laugh and laugh and laugh at the hilarious results. It’s another episode of someone minding their own ■■■■■■■ business when some zany and fun filled people surprise them.

http://1057news.com/2018/07/10/suspects-sought-in-beating-of-92-year-old-man-on-sidewalk/

Caller: “Hello police? There is a woman on the sidewalk and she is holding a piece of concrete.”

Police: “is she African American?”

Caller: “ummmm… yeah she is”

Police: “What you need to do is get a good dose of that delicious MIND YOUR OWN ■■■■■■■ BUSINESS elixir.”

Ho ho ho ha ha ha… this thread is so funny.

Hey, I know that libs need a little humor now and then. So I’m sure you libs will get a kick out of this one. Here’s one of those “the other” that you guys are always talking about… a 70 year old Sikh man. And you know what? He was minding his own ■■■■■■■ business , just awalkin down the sidewalk when these these two people approach him. Imagine his surprise when these two people beat him up. I mean, this old dude didnt even need any of that elixir the OP video is advertising. Isn’t that hilarious …HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…