Funny...and very apropos in today's strange climate

I wouldn’t want to defend that hill you chose to die on either. Why white people should call the cops on black folks over nonsense and why it’s black folks’ fault. Priceless.

So, you know that the big lib here is going to smack you down for posting to me. Didn’t you get the memo?

You said that. I made a much simpler statement.

When having a discussion its usually helpful to clarify when the other party misunderstands.

Yeah, the statement that if black people get the cops called on them by white people, it’s Maxine Waters’ fault. Lol it’s right there dude.

No, its not.
Except that you wrote it.

I don’t clarify what trolls make up. Thats on them.

I’m sorry, did I misinterpret this? Seems pretty unlikely. White people are calling the cops on black people because it’s black people’s fault.

Not misinterpreted. Made it up.
Those are your words, not mine.

Literally quoted your post.

What is derogatory about the word?

Your words: “White people are calling the cops on black people because it’s black people’s fault."

My words: “One suggestions for black leaders if you want to stop reports…don’t publicly recommend that your supporters harass people who are just trying to mind their own business or eat dinner in public”.

See the difference?

No, no I don’t.

You’re trying to the parse the ■■■■ out of your post. You know what you meant, got called on it and are now trying to back pedal. Not to worry. Hardly anybody will notice that you did that.

Nebraska and Tommy are trolls now?

I have no idea what you are trying to say? Maxine can stop reports by not telling people to harrass Trump appointees?

Very well. I was not analyzing the multiple causes that might lead to a white person filing a complaint against a black person. I was not even making a statement as to whether this were even race related. The OP brought race into it. I was merely referring to the statement by Congresswoman Waters that Republicans should be harassed in public places. It seemed to me that if people followed her suggestion, this could easily result in those followers having complaints filed against them.

Hope this clears it up for you.

You are citing what black leaders recommend as a causal factor in black people getting reported on to police.

This isn’t trolling…there is literally no other meaning that sentence can have.

This is actually completely different than what you actually wrote…especially given the context of what it was written in response to.

It is actually literally what I did write.“One suggestions for black leaders if you want to stop reports…don’t publicly recommend that your supporters harass people who are just trying to mind their own business or eat dinner in public”.

I copied it over from my original post. The other statements are all bogus interpretations of what our left leaning posters liked to pretend I wrote.

That is why they were, at the least, trolling.

Oh…I think I see what you’re doing. You are talking about the guy who threw the soda, right? Because you couldn’t possibly be talking about the child who was selling bottled water, or the people who were barbecuing in a public park or the woman who was canvassing her district?