Funny...and very apropos in today's strange climate

Come on…lighten up.

Those funny white people who were minding their own ■■■■■■■ business probably drank a bottle of that stuff. A lot of good it did them… HAHAHAGAGAHA…They really got a surprise of their lives. hahahaga

It was kinda fun for a while. Its gotten old though. Is it just me, or do we have more trolls now?

1 Like

It’s not just you. We do have more now. Some, like that poster referenced, have been trolls from the beginning. His big shtick being about race, obviously. He seemed to really spend a lot more time doing this troll job once Stormfront shut down, ironically enough.

Others though, were not trolls, but are now becoming just that, through their devolution into cultist sycophancy with Trump.

HAHAHAGAGAHAGAGA…
Absolutely never ever was at this “stormfront” place of yours let alone posted there.

but keep on with the accusations. It shows how desperate you are.

You could not be more wrong. For example… now here’s a man truly minding his own ■■■■■■■ business. Maybe he inadvertently got ahold of the OP’s elixir cause he’s black. And what happens to this man who was minding his own ■■■■■■■ business? Yep… some comedians come in and kill him. That woman in the OP sure is funny so long as it’s white people getting punched, assaulted, and killed. But this is a black man minding his own ■■■■■■■ business. NOT SO FUNNY ANYMORE, IS IT?

Yep… minding his own ■■■■■■■ business.

One customer who didn’t want his face shown says he can’t believe it. “He don’t bother nobody. He always chit chatting. Very kind generous person. I don’t know why. He’s a nice person.”
https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/detroit-auto-parts-store-employee-shot-killed-during-robbery

So… no. You have likely been lied to. I don’t think all brown people are dangerous. Many…MANY are victims of your attempt to be politically correct.

Ah…entering rarefied air with the infrequently use TRIPLE down!

1 Like

What I said is what I said. If it said what you reported it as, I would have said what you said, not what I said.

Why is it that when you people paraphrase what I said, it is never what I said?

That is exactly what you said man. Come on. :joy:

They find it easier to argue against a strawman. That debate opponent is more to their liking.
This characteristic of libs is 1st cousin to their attempt to redefine the lexicon.

Nope. I said “One suggestions for black leaders if you want to stop reports…don’t publicly recommend that your supporters harass people who are just trying to mind their own business or eat dinner in public”.

I did not say “Wait. What? You’re blaming Maxine Waters for these incidents?”

You said that. Yours is an incorrect interpretation of what I said.

Nah. It is what you said man. Multiple people came to the same conclusion. It was absurd, and doubling down pretending that is not what you said is even sillier.

I think part of your confusion of the meaning of my statement comes from the fact that so many
Dem posters have been blaming any bad actions, including those done by themselves, on Trump having said something or other once.

So it was an attempt at sarcasm?

Multiple people…we know you all stick together. That is supposed to prove something? So you all agree that I said something I didn’t say. Thats on you people.

Your words are there for everyone to read my friend. My point was that it was not just me that read them and saw what you were saying. Now, if it was some sort of sarcasm, then it is my fault for not picking up on it. But if not, then that is what you were saying Doug.

I said what I said. You all can try to work it into something else and argue against that, but I owe no further explanation.
If what I said was so clear to you types, you wouldn’t have to paraphrase it, would you?

You’ve laid out a simple cause and effect here, Doug.

Reporting of black people is directly related to black leaders calling for “publicly recommend harrassment of people ‘minding their own business eating in public’”.

I reported your cause and effect as you laid it out.

You appear to be blaming black leaders for black people getting reported for suspicious behavior.

If you meant something else other than to establish this linkage…you should have said something else.

1 Like

I meant what I said. You are giving more analysis to it than CNN gives to statements made by Trump.
That analysis is yours. Others of your political persuasion may jump on board with it if they wish. It is not what I said, though.
Again, I owe no explanation. I said what I said.

He’s just trolling you.