Full General Michael Horowitz report is here

Then you should have no problem siting from the report who these DoJ prosecutors were.

The IG report does not name them but references them extensively in the report.

Within the Department, the Midyear investigation was primarily handled by the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section (CES) of the National Security Division (NSD), with support from two prosecutors in the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA). All of the prosecutors assigned to the Midyear team had significant experience handling national security investigations or white collar criminal cases.

Page 46.

cool. So now the question would be about the recommendations of the two prosecutors, whether their politics are a mirror of Strokh and Page, and whether their biases affected their decisions. I know the report says there’s no evidence of it, but I would ask what would be evidentiary? How do you determine a persons state of mind when they make a decision? I honestly don’t think its possible. Especially when those decisions can be explained away and justified without determining state of mind. Much of the report seems to outline that when faced with method “A” or method “B” (either of which could be justified) they seemed to always choose whichever was the least damaging or intrusive even when the other option may have been more likely to elicit information.

I think this thing is far from over and there is more to drop.

I’m sure of it.

After reading the report this is devastating…and it really blows libs narratives that they been spreading for the last two years.

I think it’s only going to get worst unless they win in Nov and sweep it all under the rug.

And thus the reason for the stalling/delaying tactics the CoJ and FBI are doing.

What is devastating?

The corruption within top level of FBI.

Nunes mentioned last week that he thought they were trying to run the clock out, hoping that Democrats would take the Senate.

Did you watch this?

1 Like

You must be reading a different report. Where does the report conclude that?

Page statement about Hillary: She “might be our next president,…”

“[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page texted Strzok.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.

IG conclusion: They can’t determine any decisions were made based on bias.

Did they do anything inappropriate to “stop” Trump?

What did they do that was inappropriate, particularly in the context of Clinton’s email investigation?

They made decisions daily. Why do judges recuse themselves? If all that is required is that they make it through a ruling without being overturned based on errors, they could go ahead and be judge over a matter that affected themselves. But they know that decisions had to be made based on judgement and if it were known that they had extreme biases the legitimacy of those decisions would be questioned.
Yes, apparently the IG is saying that they could find no unsupportable decisions based solely on bias. So why would the IG say this made the FBI look bad?
Many decisions go one way or the other in an investigation and even if both options may be supportable, the credibility of all those decisions is put to the test when bias is shown.

so you have no evidence…You could have just said that and not wasted everyones time

What a crazy Sunday, dunno how this will end but things are definitely heating up.

The next round of indictments might be what blows the lid off this whole thing.

see what you, conan and the rest are doing are drawing attention away from the fact that the FBI new york office was anti clinton and leaked all the time to Rudy. So trump and you make a full court press on this issue…

funny how that conversation always gets ignored for some meaningless texts

^What I expect the final Mueller report to say, though of course it will be worded differently.