FROM THE BRINK: Kim SUSPENDS Missile Tests, SHUTS Nuclear Sites

So what your saying is after anouther 6 years IF a dem is elected president, they would take credit for something they didn’t do? Really? Well I guess that is how the dem’s work isn’t it :smiley:

Trump tweet this morning:
Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Fake News NBC just stated that we have given up so much in our negotiations with North Korea, and they have given up nothing. Wow, we haven’t given up anything & they have agreed to denuclearization (so great for World), site closure, & no more testing!
7:50 AM - Apr 22, 2018

Who the hell is he trying to fool? They have not agreed to “denuclearization”. Again he thinks that he can control the narrative and make up his own facts. I hope that Fox News sets him straight with all of their foreign affairs experts that he listens to.

Hey Tranz, I noticed that didn’t get my attention when you did it this way. So if you want to get the posters attention by quoting him, hit reply, then on upper left hand side you will see a cloud/bubble. Click that and the quote will come up.

This quote should get your attention under your name on upper right hands side of your screen.

Oh that was easy. Hopefully that worked right.

I was wondering, you hit invite first. But your getting it.

Their is multiple ways to make quotes and also invite others to discussion. Lot of cool futures here, still trying to figure everything out myself.

Thanks for the help. Takes some getting used to.

1 Like

Of course…and then the GOP will blame the Dems for causing the mess the GOP themselves created and left for the Dems to clean up.

We’ve seen that playbook before.

LoL I know my sarcasm was not lost on you.
The irony of A dem taking credit for something Donald “i take credit if the wind blows today” Trump may have done, would be funny.

Perhaps Kim wants to go straight. Dump the starvation of leftism. Much more money in capitalism.
Perhaps she can attract an Apple contract…lol! Learned from Venezuela and Cuba?