From statues to Churches

already comparing this to Nazi Germany, that was fast.

Both are a big deal. Religious freedom is a bid deal.

Shaun King, the controversial Black Lives Matter activist known for pushing false claims, called for the destruction of Jesus Christ statues and Christian churches for their depiction of the “white” holy family, which King argued are forms of “white supremacy” and “racist propaganda” that promote “oppression.”

“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” the activist posted via Twitter on Monday. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.”

“In the Bible,” King continued, “when the family of Jesus wanted to hide, and blend in, guess where they went? EGYPT! Not Denmark.”

“Tear them down.”

so your blaming this on BLM or Libs without any proof.

for clarification burning churches is bad.

So since BLM is attacking churches, you agree they are mindless bigots?

“Idol” might mean nothing, but. You know, there’s a segment of InBap and “Bible Believing” churches that spend a whole lot of time worrying the satans in Rome.

Francis hasn’t helped them see the RCC differently.

everyone know Korean Jesus is the best Jesus.

2 Likes

You’re just sure it’s the Movement for Black Lives?

The thread was started at about 3:00 my time.

Perhaps it may be a good idea to consider that some people work?

for clarification his issue isn’t statues of Jesus.
but portraying Jesus as a white person when he was from the middle east.

Deflection noted.

Care to comment on the post you replied to in conjunction with the topic of the thread?

burning churches is bad, they should be arrested.

What did I post? Do you have evidence to the contrary? If so, please feel free to add it to the discussion.

I was raised in the SBC. I’m well versed in that narrative. :wink:

3 Likes

Are you asking me to provide evidence that shows BLM activists are not burning churches?

Thats why all the Catholic fled to Canada :smile:

My experience was AoG, CotN and Independent Baptist. I wasn’t aware the SBC did that to a noticeable extent.

1 Like

Ahh, so destroy all portrayals of Jesus until it is met with some kind of approval by a bunch of moronic thugs?

Who are they to determine anything that is none of their business.

2 Likes

like I said Korean Jesus is the best Jesus.

1 Like

Read the article I posted. If you have evidence to the contrary, please feel free to post it.

If you think these demons are going to stop with inanimate objects like statues and churches, you have another think coming.