French government issue statement condemning Trump for statement on Paris attack

During his speak at the NRA Trump disrespected those killed in the Paris attack and the French government wasn’t happy.

France has condemned Donald Trump’s comment that armed civilians could have stopped the 2015 Paris attacks, which killed 130 people.

In a statement, the French government demanded President Trump “respect the memory of the victims of the 13 November attack”.

"France expresses its firm disapproval of President Trump’s comments in relation to the attack of the 13 November 2015 in Paris and we demand that the memory of the victims be respected

Was he wrong?

His statement was a straw-man.

“But if one employee or just one patron had a gun – or if one person in this room had been there with a gun, aimed at the opposite direction – the terrorists would have fled or been shot, and it would have been a whole different story,” Mr Trump said.

How is that a straw man?

yes. he was

French snowflakes will get over it.

How?
10 ch

Claiming that one patron or employee with a pistol would have caused three armed and motivated terrorists to flee, or that he would have shot them all? Yeah, that sounds wrong, or at the very least, unlikely.

How do you know they were motivated?

One guy runs off multiples all the time.

Because one citizen with a gun against 3 terroists…this inset some video game…

They went into a hall and killed 90 people.

What if…
are not valid arguments.

It has been done against greater odds.

One does not have to be motivated to shoot fish in a barrel. If I shoot one and we get his gun, now it’s 2 on 2.

Weren’t some of you going on about the guy in the waffle house?

I didn’t say “what if”.

What a sad pile of ■■■■ this man is. Money can’t buy you class.

I’m gonna weigh in and say no Trump isnt wrong…but isnt it more in the realm of protocol to say things like we stand with France, we will help fight terrorism, not lecture them 3 years later. Ive always thought that gang members would not kill so indiscriminately if then didnt think that most of thr people were un armed.

Trump is a horrible human being.

He then mimicked the assailants shooting their weapons, saying: “Boom. Come over here. Boom, come over here. Boom.”

No respect for the dead, just a classless pile of manure.

Get ready for Trumpists to demand a return of Freedom Fries.