Freedom of speech

He’s trying to imitate someone but I’m not sure who? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Maybe himself. I need a liberalize translator. I do not have a ■■■■■■■ clue what point some try to make

But who gave you that right to free speech. Why can you speak freely?

1 Like

That is a hard question to answer for some citizens. Ask them if freedom is not free and they will say they did not pay for freedom, would not be a soldier, would like to defund police, and other woke folks ideas.

But, my dear @FlameHeart , you and I know where it came from.

:us: God Bless America :us: and :pray: pray for our Federal Republic.

1 Like

Nope. ■■■■ Biden is a okay as long as you let the censor software work.

Just like ■■■■ trump.

Allan

God gave the right to free speech.

2 Likes

I never said ■■■■ trump. But l like the hypocrisy of liberalism and talking about the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier.

Let’s Go Brandon.

Love Bos’un

1 Like

Maybe some people do not believe in God. I wonder what they think?

Thank you for promoting the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier. He is not doing well.

Of course you do. Then decent minded folks wouldn’t say it. But “let’s go Brandon” allows more and more people to express their real opinion of your filthy and corrupt selection for president. And that bothers you.

2 Likes

Right on, right on. That is the best point today.

It doesn’t bother me one bit.

I just wish that people were adult enough to actually say ■■■■■ Joe Biden” and say what they really mean instead of the nod and a wink version and then giggle about it.

I would rather point out the hypocrisy. Let’s Go Brandon

No, he didn’t become Brandon until he tried to govern.

1 Like

Again, Let’s go Brandon’s message doesn’t just show disdain for Biden, it shows disdain for him and his media lapdogs.

The hypocrisy of what?

Nascar reporting?

That bastion of liberalism.

So… NASCAR. They are all in

Second great point of the day. +10

Nascar should be left out of the equation. It is a lapdog misreporting a very clear crowd. Hypocrisy as hypocrisy. And Let’s Go Brandon has a snappy sound without being vulgar. After all we are talking about the very confused One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier.