Freedom Caucus (you know, the Tea Partiers ;) ) calls on Rosenstein to testify or resign

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/house/408435-freedom-caucus-calls-on-rosenstein-to-testify-or-resign%3Famp

Still no word from them about the National Debt or Trump spending. Heck, it appears they are protecting the president that is exploding the debt (after screaming about the previous president who reduced the deficit).

Weird, no?

1 Like

The Tea Party was such a sham.

7 Likes

Can’t wait for these idiots to be neutered after the midterms.

Or…now the rising deficit is going to be :100: Dem fault, they control a house in congress after all

Good point, I noticed none of the R candidates are mentioning the greatest, most incredible tax cuts known to mankind.

Yes, a public neutering and complete shaming is what the FreeDumb caucus has earned and deserves. I hope they end up in the most mold-ridden damp basement that can be found in Washington.

Yep, suddenly those “patriotic” protesters will be back again in their hats and coats, claiming the deficits are detrimental to our kids and grand kids, and its the Democrats (and Obama, of course) fault.

Who taught people to rely on Centgov for every little want.

You libs created a country of cripples.

Baby boomers

1 Like

Indeed. Lib baby boomers.

No all baby boomers. Lib baby boomers fought to get the centgov to recognize every citizen as equal no matter race, fought to get centgov to clean up air and water. Con baby boomers fought to get centgov to increase defense spending and private defense contract, foight to get centgov to make a war on drug and increase the amount of private prison that can filled

Baby boomers

2 Likes

Sad to say, I was part of the Tea Party movement at the beginning. It certainly morphed into something undesirable.

3 Likes

You are superior. Tide eater.

Wouldn’t had to if baby boomers hadn’t destroyed everything, now all I can afford to eat are the tide free samples

3 Likes

No generation in history has had it easier or whined more than yours.

Except baby boomers. We came out of high school and college with the largest recession since the great depression sheding millions of jobs a month saddled with college debt we can’t get rid in bankruptcy knowing full well we will never see a dime of social security.
we make shows about tiny homes because baby boomers ruined the housing market and we are happy if we can find a 2 bedroomhouse without needing roommates. Our national pass time is selling off our personal information to Facebook, Google, and Amazon because it’s the only way we can get the services., Our backup pass time is getting paid for plasma .

All the while getting biched at and moaned by baby boomers “you ain’t seen it rough like I did boy, but man do I miss the gold old days” for some ridiculous reason

7 Likes

Tough to swallow, huh? Being not only the most spoiled, economically prosperous generation in history but raised is with your values? Don’t blame you. When Gen Alpha is blaming the millennial for their problems-likely accurately-I’ll be unhappy to admit it to.

2 Likes

The most economically prosperous generation was yours. Ever. In history.

Oh and what decade was un-ironically self christened by the people who lived it the “Me Decade?”

1 Like

you know who really made that Central Government (centgov) thing popular among the Baby Boomers? George Wallace.