FREE FALLING: Democrat Support for Kamala Harris PLUMMETS 12% Since June

Originally published at: FREE FALLING: Democrat Support for Kamala Harris PLUMMETS 12% Since June | Sean Hannity

Democratic presidential hopeful Kamala Harris received some bad news Tuesday, with a new poll showing support for the California Senator down 12% since the first debates earlier this summer.

“According to a CNN survey conducted by SSRS, Harris stands at 5 percent support, down 12 percentage points from CNN’s last poll, which was released in June. Harris saw her poll numbers surge after what was regarded as a strong performance in the first round of Democratic presidential primary debates in late June, when she knocked Biden on his heels over his opposition to federally mandated school busing integration,” reports Fox News.

“The former vice president enjoys a double-digit lead in the survey, with Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont at 15 percent and Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts at 14 percent. The support for the Democratic Party’s two progressive standard-bearers is largely unchanged from a month ago,” adds Fox.

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders ripped Harris Monday afternoon; mocking her position on ‘Medicare for All’ after attending a Hamptons fundraiser with wealthy donors.

“I don’t go to the Hamptons to raise money from billionaires,” Sanders tweeted. “If I ever visited there, I would tell them the same thing I have said for the last 30 years: We must pass a ‘Medicare-for-all’ system to guarantee affordable health care for all, not just for those who can afford it.”

I don't go to the Hamptons to raise money from billionaires. If I ever visited there, I would tell them the same thing I have said for the last 30 years: We must pass a Medicare for All system to guarantee affordable health care for all, not just for those who can afford it.

— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) August 19, 2019

Harris swiped at Sanders healthcare proposal at the East Hampton event; confirming she “still believes in capitalism.”

“I have not been comfortable with Bernie’s plan,” Harris told potential donors.

Read the full report at Fox News.