FoxNews Breathlessly Pushes Crazy Moon Narrative

This is complaint is just as stupid when some nerd fanboy makes a YouTube video about how SJW’s have ruined their favorite comic book.

It is a movie… get over it.

1 Like

As American as Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun.

Umm …wasnt it a German scientist that got our space program going?..Just sayin’…

My citation says that “even on earth”, therefore it is likely the conditions on the Moon have rendered the flags there “blank, bleached white by the UV radiation.”

Every flag is symbolic.

It must be exhausting for them.

Because he said “Lunch” not “Launch”

Every sperm is sacred.

Yes it most certainly was “live” the only delay was the speed of light which applies to everything you see live.

Fine, the planting of the flag.

The entire article is pure speculation. The flag hasn’t been seen or photographed in decades.

Symbolic of what?

And if we use telescopes we can view stars being born “live”, even though they were born billions of years ago?

I mean, you wouldn’t be wrong if you said yes, but it kind of stretches the concept, in my opinion.

Life must be dull for Ingraham if she has to dredge up this non-controversy.

I support a NASA mission to verify the hypothesis. We have to know whether or not America is flying a white flag.

Is the movie about the space race, or about Armstrong?

Winning the race of course.

The thing is that the properties of the flag on the moon is known.

The physics of the environment are known.

The speculation of the condition of the flag can be said with good certainty knowing the material given, the environment and the amount of time exposed to that environment.

To argue differently is pretty silly.

1 Like

If it isn’t a recording you are seeing it in real time, “live”. Every time we open our eyes we are getting a live look into the past because of the speed of light and time it takes to process an image from our eyes to our brain.

The only difference is the distance the light has to travel to get here.

Without observing the actual results all you can do is speculate. There hasn’t been a flag of it’s type stored in similar conditions to be observed over anywhere near the same time span.