Fox News throws Judge Jeanine under the bus, panders to the regressive left 😠

This he makes a comment about - but speaking out against white nationalist who murdered 49 muslims…nope. Doesn’t say a word about the white nationalist ideology or the religion of the victims.

Let’s face it - Trump agrees with Pirro. People who wear hijabs are terrorists in their eyes.

I’m sure quite a few of his/her supporters believe the same thing.

1 Like

If you’re a Muslim, and you do not believe Sharia law to be the superior law, even over the Constitution of the United States, then you’re Murtad, if born to Muslim parents. So either Ilhan Omar is Murtad or she’s never been Muslim. Pick your poison.

And his supporters don’t care because most of them, if not all, are too stupid to understand what a President is supposed to be doing.

2 Likes

Trump is NO DIFFERENT than some loudmouth know-it-all drunk at the end of the bar. The sad thing is that the drunk at the end of the bar is drunk. What’s Trump’s excuse?

Oh yes and who could forget the great Keurig scandal of 18 lol. #fail

I do but…personally, I’ve not found a conflict.

It began with Starbucks, because I did a lot of business with them. I thought…the only real vote I’ve got regarding businesses, is with my dollar…so…I’ll vote with that. My wife is the shopper…actually and she isn’t nearly as passionate how she’s going to vote with her dollars. The funny thing is too that, she’s just always at the ballot box…so to speak. Me? Yes…it’s all in memory so far and we’ll have to see if I’ll get many opportunities to vote?

If you dont follow the catholic church your not Christian

1 Like

I know.

Hypocrisy is difficult to see when blinders are worn.

Not necessarily saying that is the case with you…but certainly is the case with many.

Why would Fox pander to the left? That is not their audience.

FREE JUDGE JEANINE

:eagle:

Looks like they are pandering to the left by hiring Hillary’s BFF.

Shes not arrested?

So…