Fox News Poll Shows A Majority Support Impeachment

Fake news by the new lamestream media. Eat your peas libs

Do you think it’s accurate or just a one off?

Without looking at exactly who was polled and where I have no idea.

You’d have to get overwhelming support for his impeachment and removal from office to get the job done and right now barring an economic collapse I think he’s still very likely to be reelected in 2020.

1 Like

I’m going to go ahead and disagree with you there.

Go right ahead, facts have never been an impediment to your opinions.

Opinions, including yours, are not facts.

2 Likes

What I stated is a fact.

Unless there’s overwhelming support for his impeachment and removal from office it’s not going to happen.

Unless there’s a complete economic melt down, the odds are very good he’ll be reelected.

Defeating a sitting president has proven to be extremely difficult.

This is a fact?
“I think he’s still very likely to be reelected in 2020”.

4 Likes

I don’t think so either. But if the polls are accurate, it could be a good political move for Democrats to take a long time to impeach (allowing only negative news out of committees) and, with the support of their media, keep this going for a long time.

Is there any positive news that could possibly come out of the impeachment inquiry? The WH’s own memo is pretty much an admission of an abuse of power.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said any better myself.

Which means precisely nothing. Trump won’t be out of the office anytime soon.

If the poll is accurate and this is a trend the whole Trump administration house of card may come crashing down in pretty much a blink of an eye. Republicans may see public support for impeachment as cover for ridding themselves of Trump.

1 Like

That’s a very very shaky “may”. I’m trying to think of how many Senate Repubs would vote to convict and not coming up with very many.

I don’t know about that, I think they support Trump out of fear. Given the opportunity many, probably most, will abandon him.

:rofl: yeah “inquiry” Pelosi cant even get bring a vote on. Whitehouse has the upper hand and is playing Pelosi like a fiddle.

Yes, it is a fact based on history and what it takes to defeat a sitting president.

I think it will prove the opposite. They were counting on the Muller report to do it and it of course flopped and the hearings following it’s release were even worse.

Americans tend to be overly emotional and lash out without thinking or examining but most will eventually put the emotions aside and start looking for the actual answers and when they find out they’ve been lied to and the whole thing was a sham, the pendulum tends to swing back violently.

Who told you they need a vote?

Who told you they dont?