Fox News Military Guest: Torture Is Good, ‘It Worked on John McCain’

Then leave it to God.

1 Like

How many times do I have to answer that? Scroll back up a couple of posts.

Feel free to wonder.

What do you think he would say about your personal Jesus named trump?

All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to stand by and say nothing.

Do you think women who get abortions are evil? What should be done about them?

My personal Jesus is not named Trump. Deflecting much?

Do you think women who get abortions are evil? What should the punishment be?

Some women make a mistake and are haunted by it the rest of their lives I can’t help but feel sorry for those.

The callous uncaring ones? Well I will not go there.

The morality of demanding one life sacrifices months of their bodies and potentially their health in order to host another life they do not want is an ongoing debate with no easy answer. The morality of mocking a dying veteran is fairly clear.

Actually abortion is not a difficult question.

Does that mean you think violence should be inflicted upon them. What about your opinion are you scared to put down in writing?

Now you are being ridiculous. I don’t advocate violence on anyone.

Wish the abortion clinics felt that way.

What was ridiculous. I want to know what you think should be done to the “callous” women. In your perfect godly world.

Do you consider surgery to be violence?

I’m not talking about you, specifically-I’m talking about the party and ideology you support. But you knew that.

This thread isn’t about abortion, so no, not back to it.

1 Like

Hypocrisy is the contrivance of a false appearance of virtue or goodness, while concealing real character or inclinations, especially with respect to religious and moral beliefs; hence in a general sense, hypocrisy may involve dissimulation, pretense, or a sham. Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another. In moral psychology, it is the failure to follow one’s own expressed moral rules and principles.

Taking the lives of unborn babies is violence.

1 Like

So what’s your solution? In your opinion, what should be done to these women who have abortions? Jail time, death sentence? Surgery? Flogging? Be specific, yes?

You didn’t answer the other (more important) question. If you were in charge, what should be done to “callous” women who get abortions.

I wonder what God is going to say about men who engage in habitual infidelity, deceit, fraud, backbiting, gluttony, and a plethora of other sins. But don’t let me get in the way of your single-issue morality.

2 Likes