Fox News Military Guest: Torture Is Good, ‘It Worked on John McCain’

Classy of that dumb Republican military man to take that so-called insider military community info and blast it on national television, then. Is that better?

Are you intentionally misrepresenting what was said? The guest never said it was good.

Who’s misrepresenting, the Lt. General clearly said torture worked on John McCain?

“The fact is … it worked on John [McCain],” Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney told FBN’s Charles Payne on Tuesday. “That’s why they call him ‘Songbird John.’”

Such a short memory leftist trolls have. Leftist McCain memes from 2008 are still around.

Hypocrites.

c

I have no idea what this even is or your point?

Could you link to the leftist sites you found that. I googled it and found nothing

Try reading the posts you reply to, it will save time.

Who’s misrepresenting what the guest said?

The OP.

Fox News Military Guest: Torture Is Good, ‘It Worked on John McCain’

My apology WR and thanks for pointing it out!

Waterboarding is not torture, it is extreme interrogation, and it worked. If you think it is torture then we are torturing our own troops because experiencing Waterboarding is part of survival training in the military. McCain was tortured, and you can see how that effects him by the positions he takes and how he votes.

No, it’s only enhanced interrogation. Extreme interrogation includes torture.

No. That idiot was speaking for himself and himself only. This forum is rife with someone saying or doing something weird and immediately the reaction is to spread it among as many people who had nothing to do with it as possible.

Though I’ll have to admit I’ve done that too.

Yeah, you’re probably right. What a horrible Faustian bargain Fox has made with regards to becoming State Propaganda for the whims of Donald Trump of all people. Every single last one of them has lost their souls and the shame of this era will be theirs to also bare for all time.

Probably right? He just went through a liberals paranoid imaginary world nightmare of a series of things that didn’t and wont happen and you say he is “probably right”. Amazing.
Someone made a stupid and tasteless remark and people noticed. That’s all that happened.

No.

10 cha

Oh really? Trump has already said he believes torture works. And he has proven himself FAR from being a man of class or tact. And there are plenty of his supporters who are just as tactless and classless as he. Who also believe everything they hear from the Trump propaganda outlets of talk radio or Fox. Just because you recognize the comments as stupid and tasteless, is a far cry from suggesting Trump and plenty of his loyal sycophants would be in agreement. Look at the comments on this very forum regarding McCain as your first examples.

No it’s not any more.

Fox Business won’t use him anymore.

Another reason why I am no longer a Republican.

1 Like