Fox News Military Guest: Torture Is Good, ‘It Worked on John McCain’

This entire post is a deflection from the question I asked.

So let’s try, for the third time.

You statement that McInerny was “only stating facts” is contradicted by the fact that your source was anonymous and the claim against him is only an allegation. Focus. How can his statement be factual it’s based on allegation?

So now, ABC and CBS are anonymous sources, and even McCain’s own words are an anonymous source?

Now, that takes the cake!

JWK

And yet again, all you have proved is that torture did not work on McCain. You have refuted McInerney’s claim that torture worked on him. Giving false information is not working. Receiving disinformation is not success. I will ask you the same question you posed to PF, why is this fact so hard to accept?

McCain did not “sing.” He did not give up US secrets.

McCain’s cell mate:

1 Like

Yay for torture! MAGA!

ABC, CBS and even McCain’s own words prove torture worked. I have provided the evidence.

JWK

None of your sources cite McCain admitted to be a songbird. He, and other cell mates, admit to “singing” false information. He told them the names of the Green Bay Packers were his squad mates. He told them he was a black criminal who performed the deeds of an air pirate, and used Communist jargon in his “confession.”

They did EXACTLY what they were supposed to do, which is exactly what happens regularly when people are tortured-they tell their captors what they want to hear-they just say SOMETHING to try to get the torture to stop, and that regularly includes false and made up information.

1 Like

No, you did not. Yo proved that torture did NOT work on McCain, as he gave them disinformation. In what bizarro world do you live in where getting bad intelligence, false information, is a sign of great success?

1 Like

And yet, there is a recording he made, after being tortured, which was used by the Vietnamese for propaganda purposes.

JWK

Communication is hard when both parties can’t adhere to a common set of definitions.

That’s not singing. He gave them no intel. He gave them no information vital to US interests.

Well if Yahoo said it, than it must be true! lol. At least try and entertain us Mr. Gay Paco?
saying yahoo said it, is like trusting CNN, or MSNBC! lol. I mean it’s not even mainstream like ABC, CBS, or NBC. lol.
Mmm, let’s see, a chance to save American lives, or not by getting information out of foreign prisoners? Well the Democrats do enjoy illegal immigrants coming over here and selling illegal drugs and killing kids with them, and raping women. When it comes to terrorism, they don’t seem to care about the safety of Americans.

This is me mocking what the Democrats want to do to Americans prisoners of war; First make them legal citizens, then give them food stamps, or welfare if they want it, and if they chose to work instead, either give them hotels, and gastations. I mean that way they can vote Democrat, and it’ll make things easier for them to plan more things like 9-11 against America. Just leave that border wide open, so illegals can come in, vote Democrat, and kill your sons or daughters, when they have a reaction to the drugs they tried. Either way, in the end we should be apologizing to them. Right Democrats?

His words provided propaganda for the Vietnamese.

JWK

Excellent point!

JWK

You’re not absolved with that statement, you’re just as guilty as the other parties :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you. A common set of definitions would be useful.

JWK

How about this…

Success = Good intel that puts American military personnel and assets at risk.

Failure = Disinformation that does nothing to help the enemy.

Under these commonly accepted definitions, did torture work on McCain?

Trump’s words provide propaganda all over the world. What’s your point?

McCain did not sing-he did not betray the US in any way. If you think he did, take it up with the men who were tortured right along with him.

1 Like

Did he make a recording that was useful for propaganda purposes?

JWK

If “useful” is defined by the same parameters, then no.