Fox News isn't working for us anymore

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1166712943196680193

Why would a fair and free press “work for a president”?

Sounds like the “press” in authoritarian countries…not the USA.

A “new News outlet” ???

1 Like

I hear Russia Today likes the President.

Or maybe Sputnik?

3 Likes

A fair and free press shouldn’t. On the other hand they shouldn’t work for one party and against the president either.

I give you the MSM there.

They did a study a while back and 52 percent of fox news tilted against Trump and 48 percent for him.

It only seems like more support there because about 97 percent of the MSM is in the bag for the dem party.

Ouch! Fat donald throwing Fox News under the bus again. I wonder if his supporters will listen and stop watching.

Unreal.

Please show links for your assertions.

The man himself claimed they were working for him.

If what you say is true, then it proves the sociopath in White House can’t handle fair coverage and wants it to be his own propaganda arm.

You are OK with this?

3 Likes

Trump has contradicted i think almost every principle conservatives “championed” during the Obama years.

7 Likes

Also, why is he capitalizing “Win”?

Google is your friend. The study had been aired many many times on Fox.

I understand the MSM is silent on the subject.

p.s. The WH sociopath left a couple of years back. :+1::sunglasses:

There was a theory Trump ran in 2016 to raise an audience for a Trump centered media network. That looks like it is increasingly in the cards.

It is just amazing that Trump turns on Fox for their of loyalty by just even acknowledging Democrats exist. Trump turns on everyone and this is further illustration of that fact. He is loyal to no one, not even his champions on this forum. It is going to be unreal how he would handle a 2020 loss. I cannot even imagine what events could unfold

“Rigged” and “not my fault”

Did Fox do the study that they air on Fox that says Fox is tilted against him 52% of the time?

1 Like

[quote=“AZslim, post:6, topic:206781, full:true”]

Please show links for your assertions.

The man himself claimed they were working for him.

If what you say is true, then it proves the sociopath in White House can’t handle fair coverage and wants it to be his own propaganda arm.

You are OK with this?
[/quote

Harvard University Study shows Fox News is actually balanced
www.city-data.com › … › General Forums › Politics and Other Controversies
](Harvard University Study shows Fox News is actually balanced, while CNN/NBC are extreme left (unemployment, illegal) - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - City-Data Forum)

Aug 22, 2017 - 10 posts - ‎5 authors

During Trump’s first 100 days… Fox News had 52% negative / 48% positive coverage of Trump CNN / NBC had 93% negative / 7% positive

I made an exception to my rule of ignoring demands from the left and gave you one source.

Any further demands will be ignored by myself.

Harvard.

Have you watched “The Loudest Voice”?

Roger Ailes had them working for him.

Everything Trump touches dies, in one way or another.

These are words to live by.

1 Like

Thank you.

Welcome.

Ah, the old “google it yourself dodge”

I gave you a source this time. Did you ignore it?