Fox News Impeachment Poll Interviewed 8% More Democrats Than Republicans

And…it concluded 51% of the population is for impeachment. Weird…

I keep hearing the results announced on Fox, without disclosing the method used…

The Fox poll, 48% of those polled claimed to be Democrats, 40% Republican, and 12% independent, but 31% of all Americans identify as Democrats, 29% as Republican and 38% as independent. Funny, the poll last month was 8% less than this month, now that there was a gross undercounting of independents and the massive overcounting of Democrats, it’s up 8%! Shocker! (Not) If the Fox poll sample had been 29% Republican and 39% independent, using these average poll results, the final tabulation would have been 44% instead of 51%.

It’s very disconcerting to me Fox would do this, & just wondering have the new CEO/Owners have decided to take the network into a different direction from “Fair & balanced” & “Unbiased reporting”

Sorry Fox, but interviewing 8% more like that does not seem unbiased to me…

1 Like

And that’s why they fired Shep!

1 Like

Unskew those polls and don’t forget the lawn signs.

2 Likes

Why would Fox betray Trump World like that?

1 Like

Oh well, don’t care.

1 Like

Classic.

Don’t you remember what happened the last time you guys started “unskewing” polls?

5 Likes

What matters is whether or not the final result was adjusted to reflect the right percentages, which it probably was.

2 Likes

There are a lot of right-leaning voters who don’t want to admit they’re a Republican right now because Liberals are being savages towards anyone who admits they’re a Trump-Republican, so they say they’re Independent. However, when it comes time to vote and the only choices are a Demonrat or Trump, they’ll vote for Trump, because there’s nothing worse than a Lib. Any poll that doesn’t recognize this fact is a bad poll.

3 Likes

Just stop and let the sheople eat. They’re hungry.

Are you speaking of those wearing red hats and chanting “Send her back”?

2 Likes

So, take another poll.

1 Like

Skewed polls.com

Allan

1 Like

Let not your hearts be troubled - as soon as a poll comes out that is favorable towards Trump, polls will be the best thing since sliced bread again on this forum.

Making Polls Great Again!!!

5 Likes

There are over 10 million more Americans that indentify as Democrats than Republicans.

2 Likes

These are not the days to admit you are a Republican.

3 Likes

I hope that people realize that the only important polling has a sample size of 435.

2 Likes

:laughing:

I only go by what those two guys from Colorado have to say!

1 Like

Someone here understands polling.