FOX honestly call trump Un "Meeting between two Dictators"

They aren’t.

Simmer down. Trump telegraphs his inner thoughts like a drunken railroad station operator. Trump has “joked” about giving President-for-life a try, speaking in admiration of China’s Xi and his success at setting himself up to be just that. Trump has nothing but praise for dictators: Putin, Erdogan, Xi, even Kim Jong Un.

The only thing between Trump and a dictatorship is our rule of law, and Trump is busily chipping away at that, cheered on by his cult followers.

1 Like

How is Trump actually CHIPPING AWAY state Specifics pleas.
A Dictator wouldn’t remove the DACA and tell Congress to make it Permanent. A Dictator wouldn’t say if I make a Deal it will need to pass Congress first.
Seems to me Obama actually did things more like a Dictator than Trump actually has.

Not that I consider Trump nor Obama wanna Be Dictators.

I’m referring to Trump’s ongoing attacks on the institutions - the DOJ, the FBI, his Attorney General, the Special Counsel, the FISA court - and on the press which reports on their activities and on Trump. The pardoning of Joe Arpaio for no good reason at all, simply because he’s a supporter. He’s trying to discredit in advance everything which could touch him, with the aide of his media supporters Hannity and Fox & Friends. It’s apparently working well on certain groups of people.

So all the Silly Verbal Attacks is your evidence of Trump TRYING to become a Dictator while his actions have proved the opposite.
It is so strange that you rely on what Trump SAYS over what he Says,

Seems Obama did more things that could have been seen as actions a dictator would do.

Trump Discrediting and verbally attacking the Press is NOT him silencing them.
when he actually attempts to do that then I will be with you but currently its all Talk and as you ALL love to point out he is all TALK

I never claimed Trump would be successful at becoming a dictator. The debate was whether he thinks like one, or would like to be one. You claimed there’s no way to know what he thinks, I showed that it’s very possible to know how he thinks, by what he SAYS about things. I also didn’t claim that words don’t matter, they do. You’ve been debating your own strawmen.

As to his potential success, he’s got a lot of people fooled into believing that he’s the State, and that he’s a better alternative than our government. He’s got people claiming there’s a secret government out to get him - the Derp State. Based on what they say, here and elsewhere, I suspect many of his followers would support as “justified” Trump assuming a fascist-style dictatorship if any attempt to impeach him were forthcoming. Doesn’t mean it would succeed, of course, but amazing that it would be so widely supported among the personality cultists.

Freudian slip.

What are taking about Obama being a Dictator? Be specific please

1.) here is a conservative talking about Obama being a Dictator

So seems similar to many of you calling Trump one.
2.) Obama’s Iran Deal was not Ratified by Congress on a 2/3 vote, where Trump indicated he will make sure his NK deal will go to Congress to approve. You know making sure that our Government works the way it should
3.) Obama on DACA, doing something with out congress. Hence why Trump was able to roll it back so easily Hence Trump telling congress to do its job and make it stick.
4.) Don’t forget Obama Said he had a PEN and would be able to bypass congress.

So 2 Specifics where Obama Acted like the “Dictator” you all accuse Trump of being.
Trumps actions have proven he is not acting like a “Dictator”

Again I don’t think Obama was a Dictator or really acted like one. But the left has become really unhinged saying Trump is one just as Lepage was.

Actually it was a FOX News host that said trump was a Dictator. Not libs.

The left has lost it… Calling a duly elected president a dictator for trying to make peace and to denuke Korea…LMAO!

Paying attention is always helpful.

Fox and Friends are part of the left?

I’m talking about the posters…not the fox person.

No, the lefts response to it…

Huh? 12345

OK, fair enough.