FOX Christmas Tree Arson

yeah… hilarious that ifs roots are what, middle ages pagan solstice festivals

only if all the world’s billions of christians would recognize huh?

Billions of the world’s Christians recognize the christmas tree as Christian? :joy:

I grew up Christian (Adventist) my entire life, no tree, Jehovas witnesses don’t even recognize the holiday…

I understand the emotional response but you are wrong the tree is not a Christian symbol.

yea they do. that’s al that matters

ok… i think you missed out but unlike the maniac left, i don’t judge

not surprised as they are a mid 19th century origin whack cult who would rather let their family members die before receiving a blood transfusion, and wont let their daughters date till their 30’s.

oh sorry there was no emotional response. are you thinking of another post/poster?

lol. it’s not about what i think or not. people view the tree as a symbol of Christ, Christmas, holy, generosity, etc. that’s all that matters

when you grow up you’ll realize

I don’t wanna flag, but cult?

absolutely.

my opinion not allowed?

You view it as a Christian symbol and that’s ok, but to claim that the tree is universally viewed as Christian is laughable at best.

It certainly is allowed. I just remember the cult thing was a no no. I am not trying to mod. Just interjecting.

Sorry.

Are Asians who commit crimes white Asians, just as Hispanics who are alleged to commit crimes are white Hispanics?

1 Like

Jehovas don’t fit his mold so naturally they are a cult

no apology is ever necessary with me if you are respectful in your posts my friend

2 Likes

That’s what bugs me. It bugged me called the trump following a cult. To me faith is so very very personal, even though i am a def secular, that when i see it, it bugs me.

well…
hate to tell ya then. lots and lots of christians view it as a christian symbol

your views are far apart from reality

please change

Hate to tell ya millions of Christians dont

Same thing as a wreath in another thread. You can accept it as a pagan nature symbol or as part of the Christian holiday that appropriated the symbols (and the holiday). Take your choice.

2 Likes

A wreath is Christian now? :joy:

while i’m sure that’s true, that doesn’t contradict anything i’ve posted.

Of course it does, you made a universal claim and you are wrong

haha. no i didnt.

stop this

I expect a full weasel out this

out of what, exactly? theres nothing to have to “weasel” out of