Fox being sued for 1.6B by dominion

LOL. If it was only questions there would be no lawsuit.

Everyone hates lawyers, until they need one.

1 Like

There isn’t one.

Well, no. There is a lawsuit. It exists, it has been filed. You can sign up for a PACER account and verify it yourself.

In fact, there are a whole bunch of lawsuits.

Check the thread title again.

spurious.

Hundreds of news articles saying there is a lawsuit are wrong and you are right. Got it. Sure. Yeah, okay. Makes perfect sense. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Happens a lot in our fake news era.

One can access the court documents that are public record and see that it exists.

You are making the wrong point.

You’re right, I misinterpreted as you saying there was no lawsuit. My bad.

It is without merit.

Lawyers getting paid.

I will concede that if it gets thrown out of court. Fox excoriated them with falsehoods on air. That can’t simply be ignored.

Their machines have issues.

They sue the messenger.

Scintillating tale.

Their machines do not have issues on the scale that widespread fraud was enabled.

They do not have issues such that people could program them to switch votes.

And this is what was alleged.

Funnily too because as has been pointed out…Dominion machines weren’t used where most of the “fraud” was alleged to have happened.

Almost as if those who spun the “Fraud Narrative” knew their true believers wouldn’t dig too deeply into the narrative and so discover it had no internal consistency.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Minor issues.

Glad to see that some of the players who were pushing this false “stolen / fraudulent election” ■■■■■■■■ are finally being held accountable. I hope they pay dearly for all the damage they did by misleading people so convincingly that we can see evidence even in this thread of people believing their ■■■■■■■■■

Dominion has suffered actual damages that they can prove.
They will need to provide evidence that the harm was caused by FoxNews, in part or in whole.

Their damage was self inflicted.

They are in a market where trust and performance has to be 100 percent…they missed the mark.

Facebook got the word out more than FOX.

No, the damage was not “self inflicted”.

The damage was inflicted by a number of individual bad actors who lied about Dominion. Those lies were amplified and published by FOX News.

There is no question of “truth” here.