Four women in ‘voter fraud ring’ arrested

It’s (voter ID) still an issue that needs to be solidified.

I have been consistent in my views on this.

Voter ID wouldn’t have solved the issue in the OP.

Voter ID may still be an issue to you, but it’s not relevant to what we’re discussing.

1 Like

Well, then by all means let’s ignore that too then.

You would have thought I touched you with a branding iron even mentioning it.:roll_eyes:

Touchy, touchy these days aren’t we?

I think you’re reading into something that isn’t there.

Maybe we can get back on topic.

2 Likes

Another thing that could have prevented this travesty against our political process would be to restrict women from voting. Those four women should have never been allowed within 100 ft of a ballot.

1 Like

Sure. Next time don’t ask me how voter ID would have helped then complain that I am off topic when I answer it and discuss it.

I never said voter ID would solve it, just that y’all were against it even when shown there is fraud out there. That’s an issue it appears is never going to be resolved.

aaaannnnnnnnnndddddddddd we’re done.

It is voter suppression. Wisconsin’s strict voter ID Law that went into effect during the 2016 Presidential election there likely prevented around 50,000 people from voting. Wisconsin had a lower voter turnout in 2016 from 2012 while Wisconsin’s neighboring states, Michigan and Minnesota had higher voter turnouts in 2016 from 2012.

1 Like

Good news everyone!

The system is working as intended.

No, let’s completely… and I mean COMPLETELY overreact and fantasize that there is a YUGE unaddressed problem out there where not exists.

You know, like you and Conan and others want to do.

1 Like

there has to be a Russian involved somewhere…

Here where I live we have mail only elections. A of communities in Utah have gone to mail only elections. Tuesday, the ballots will be mailed. There are steps to fill it out, and has to be postmarked the day before the election. Has to be signed. They compare the signature to the voter registration book (has a scan of the voters signature) and marked that it was returned. They have a single polling station open election day that you can rip up the ballot and vote in person.

People were up in arms at the 2016 because they didn’t read the ballot closely, or listen closely to the news (or read the new articles closely) because everything said must be mailed by the day before election day.

I care, they caught them, they’re prosecuting them. The system worked. What do you want us to say?

Oh really? I did that? Where?

Your side is the one who does not want to address the issue AT ALL. Too bad someone let it out of the bag as to why:

“The thing of it is, the blue wave is African American. It is white. It is Latino. It is Asian-Pacific Islander,” Abrams said. “It is made up of those who’ve been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is comprised of those who are documented and undocumented.”

We have a few precincts that are mail in ballot only due to proximity and number of voters.

I’m confused. Why were these women doing this? The article says that they were paid. But … paid by whom and for doing what?

These people allegedly were paid to target older voters on the north side “in a scheme to generate a large number of mail ballots and then harvest those ballots for specific candidates in 2016,” the statement read.

1 Like

Considering they were paid in rubles…

They didn’t release that info.

The Attorney General’s Office did not reveal what candidates paid for the effort.

and sometimes one vote matters.

Voter fraud claim in Texas judicial election lost by one vote