Four More Years

Well it is going away. The Chinese Wuhan Virus is some really bad ■■■■■ Worst than the last virus the Chinese Communist Party spread. Through our darkest period of Chinese Wuhan Virus transmission President Trump offered light at the end of the tunnel.

Nope go find your fire hydrant Bob.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s Trump’s America.

He and Kim Jong Un fell in love.

“Chinese Wuhan Virus”? Is that a new virus? Never heard of it.

Speaking of him, he’s grown pretty quiet after his exchanges with Trump. What did you want to happen?

Really? Wow…do you wear a mask? If so, ask yourself why?

Probably because he’s had major health issues and is now in a coma ?

That’s the latest unconfirmed news but that doesn’t explain the long time period he’s been quiet.

It looks like he’s been quiet ill (insert Kim Jong-Il) joke for a while. At one point in the spring he wasn’t seen in public for a while and TMZ said he had passed.

I remember…and then he showed up again. The point is, he’s been unusually quiet and the credit for this may very well be Trump?

Shhh, don’t say that.

How do you say “shhh”…through that Chinese Wuhan viral mask you’re wearing? :sunglasses:

Believing Putin’s word over America’s intelligence agencies.

Speaking of Putin…Trump’s elevating our oil production has really taken the $ out of his sails and he’s been pretty quiet too…wouldn’t you agree?

Great, I see you concede my point.

I hadn’t heard that Trump invented fracking. Who knew?

Yes, if Trump is responsible for his health issues. Maybe he poisoned him ? :thinking:

1 Like

Who and Kim fell in love?

We could blame President Trump, he gets blamed for everything and anything. The guy is a lighting rod for kooks, that is for sure.