Former Ukrainian President Calls For Investigation of Corrupt bidens

So this is your guy,. Mykoa Azarov??

Did you look at his background. Of course not, you just liked what he had to say and you fell for him like Trump fell in love with Kim Jung Un.

Let’s see who your new Trump Republican Party Hero is?

He was placed on an international wanted list for abuse of power on July 3, 2014.

Interpol issued a Red Notice on Jan. 12, 2015 chaging misappropriation, embezzlement or conversion of property… in respect of an especially gross amount"

And where is your hero now?

He is in Russia where Putin’s government is refusing to extradite him to the Ukraine.

Are you happy you are repeating the claims of a. Putin-protected thug? It always comes back to doing Putin’s bidding for team Trump!

5 Likes

He is there. He is a “Government in Exile” because a Russian court said that his ouster was because of an illegal coup.

Quite the thing huh… A Russian Court ruling that a corrupt pro Russian government should be the real Government of Ukraine.

Remember… Our President said that Shokin was “a Prosecutor who was very good and shut down… very unfair” .

So I wonder… who is our President getting his information on these people from?

You can smell the desperation from dimocrats!

^*

Absolutely zip points to smoke swirling around a couple of high-paying sweetheart jobs for the well-qualified Biden boy.

Thankfully all will be revealed once the left resumes their parody hearings in a couple weeks.

You should investigate him being on the Amtrak board too. Has he ever built a railroad?

Really?

It isn’t the Democrats who are taking the word of the Massively corrupt, pro Russian, ousted Ukrainian former leaders without any attempt at thinking about whether it makes sense to do so.

But sure… let’s take the word of a guy who was run out of his country and fled to Moscow when it comes to corruption.

It will work out well for ya

Sounds like he’s harder to find than joe and hunter biden.

Anyone interview them yet??

^*

So… is that a yes that Azarov should be seen as trustworthy?

1 Like

You are flailing my man.

Anyone from Ukraine who has knowledge is bad. This means nothing happened.

Convenient.

1 Like

Yes or No.

Is Azarov a trustworthy source?

Interesting whom Trump supporters believe are “great guys”.

Not a whit of investigation into who Azarov is or his history by Trump supporters.

Nope…he says what they want to hear and it stops right there.

Lol!

If it smells like burnt toast you may want to dial 911.

Explain to me what was desperate about this post.

:sweat_smile: man some of you are so ensconced in that bubble you really have no concept of what’s happening out here.

3 Likes

Why are you deflecting?

Who here has said “Anyone from Ukraine who has knowledge is bad”?

You were asked a question…do you think Azarov is a trustworthy source?

To that I’ll add another question…why or why not?

Don’t deflect…don’t wait for the translation…just answer the questions put to you.

The former Prime Minister is correct, a full investigation should be done for due diligence’s sake. This doesn’t mean that former Vice President Biden did abuse his power, it just means there will be no question about whether or not he did and if President Trump was truly looking to root out corruption or if it was just to dig dirt up on Biden.

Doesn’t matter, seems Ukraine’s filled with corruption. I suggest we shrug him and anyone else who may have knowledge off. There’s nothing at all untoward about the sweetheart jobs Biden recieved

Convenient .

I like that conservatives are now trotting out, ousted politicians, wanted for their corruption, and currently hiding in Moscow to escape the law, to support their cases.

You guys are doing great.

5 Likes

Yeah, they’re just giving out $50,000 Dollar a Month jobs to thousands and thousands of unqualified Americans.

A get rich quick scheme every one should be in on.

^*