Former Trump Campaign advisor on "spy" claims: "This is embarrassing."

So A.J. Delgaodo, a former Trump campaign advisor, has now come out blasting these claims that the FBI placed a spy in the Trump campaign. In a tweet, Delgado stated the following:

“Are we really going w this?? That Obama put a spy inside the Trump campaign, to frame Trump? Srsly? Not sure if it’s IQ, ethics, or simple common sense but I cant,”

At this point, it sounds like even some of the people who helped Trump get to the White House are getting a bit tired of the wave of conspiracy theories coming out of the White House.

As for myself, I just shake my head and laugh every time I hear a new one. At some point, someone really needs to sit down with Trump and inject a bit of reality into White House operations.

And of course I can’t edit to put in the link - but here it is:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-trump-campaign-adviser-blasts-103455691.html

It certainly won’t be Giuliani.

Trump doesn’t do “reality.” It’s not his thing. The cyclone of allegations and ■■■■■■■■ is his MO. It’s how he survives.

When he gets lit up he is ALL about chaff and overpowering the signal with noise.

It’s a feature. Not a bug. It’s designed behavior.

Trump and his bootlickers will pull on every tin-foil conspiracy available to them in order to distract and obstruct the investigation into the Russian influence on his campaign.

1 Like

Trump is set in his ways. He’s not gonna change.

it appears to be working with most Republicans.

That’s probably true. I just hope someone somewhere in the White House is calling him on his BS

1 Like

Clearly he’s the spy… or something.

1 Like

The stupidity of this new claims is off the charts. Sad that the gullible Trumpsters fall for this ****, but they were apparently born stupid and I can’t hold that against them. I can fight to drown out the stupid, which is the plan for this year.

I heard there was still someone who bought into Russian collusion?