Former top FBI official Charles McGonigal arrested over ties to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

Some of those fools are still sticking to their programming. It’s like a modern art masterpiece. lol

3 Likes

Most likely. All those dirt bags are dirty. lol

2 Likes

Yes, I can see them now. Walking down the street alone in a mask chanting to themselves…
“There was russian collusion and Trump is going to jail soon”.
“There was russian collusion and Trump is going to jail soon”…

2 Likes

Right after Karl Rove gets indicted. I hear it’ll be any minute now. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s what I want to know too. The Hillary emails stuff?

Huh. Looks like McGonigal is being represented by Giuliani’s old firm.

pretty sure if i was claiming fake russian collusion charges i’d want a firm with experience defending against fake russian collusion charges

No, not Giuliani’s lawyer’s. His old firm, Bracewell LLP (formerly Bracewell and Giuliani).

1 Like

That’s all any of the libs did…

We were asked if we remember…

Yeah I remember. At its peak leftists on this forum and in the media we’re starting multiple conversations daily, “sources close to the story have told the Post/Times/NBCABCBSMSDNC that Donald Trump woke up this morning and sold America to the Russians…details at 5. Congressman Adam Schiff has confirmed that Donald Trump did it and has the goods to prove it!”

Except none of it was true.

I m sure libs hate Dan bongino but reading from the charging documents he tied this mcdonigal guy directly to the Russia hoax on his podcast yesterday.

“Don’t you remember???” Says some lib.

Yeah I remember…being lied to repeatedly by the same people who voted for Joe Biden who it damn sure appears actually has been paid off by our foreign enemies.

1 Like

Damn right. You need local allies familiar with the foreign-controlled enemy. :wink:

Crooked fbi agent, Charles McGonigal, must be a good liberal

1 Like

The disgrace plead guilty, eh? Does he have to go home and get paid for the rest of his life now? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Lol not the response he was hoping for! Dude was up to his neck in the Russian Dossier too! Notice how fast the far left media dropped the fact Vesselnitskya met fusion three times during the week of Trump tower.

3 Likes

The egg looks good on some faces. Gives it a nice orange sheen. :rofl:

1 Like