Former top FBI official Charles McGonigal arrested over ties to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

He was arrested for “colluding” with Russia. Haaahhahaahh…

And it was Comey who promoted him to oversee counterintelligence operations in New York.

2 Likes

so he just sent the emails out of the blue with no involvement? lol.

So, he was informed of the source of all russia collusion hoax information in 2015 on what was NOT an agency wide anything then His email started the investigation a couple months after that, months later he was still involved with fraudulently going after carter page.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhh…so this is their scapegoat…not Comey, not Strozk, Page, McCabe, Hillary, the DNC, Schiff…

He is the tip of the iceberg people. Don’t let this fog the perspective of just how large this problem is?

6 Likes

It’s really a shame that we don’t have any intellectuals on the left to help the lower rungs out of their mass (D)elusion.

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

D⁶

You are intentionally (it has to be) clouding the issue. The issue is the special agent in charge of counterintelligence in the FBI’s New York Field Office was on the take from Russians.

The issue is the FBI is dirty.

Not which John the whore was whoring with.

2 Likes

I think it probable along the lines of 100% that McGonigal was the source for the Times on that one.

The late great Harry Reid knew something was up.

What was this thing’s title when he was doing his deeds?

He was the Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division

And our current whore was

in charge of counterintelligence in the FBI’s New York Field Office. Think they’ve met? Dotted line?

Pattern @SixFoot? I’m pretty sure we can all agree which barrel has the rot.

5 Likes

Probably just meeting on a dark tarmac to talk about grand kids or something. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yoga routines and yogurt recipes.

2 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Got nothing?

As for the “rank and file” which is always a caveat:

Context drives behavior.
Leadership develops context.

“What’s important to my boss is very important to me.”

3 Likes

Or he just did it for the money, along with Republicans being so Russia friendly. Derispaska is McConnells favorite oligarch, I wonder what he is doing right now ?

Sure. Dirty. Why did his boss do it?

3 Likes

Not sure why a letter from The late dishonorable Harry Reid trying to direct the FBI to take political action against Republicans is an issue…unless you believe he was in on Hillary’s scheme to fake the Russia collusion myth.
Wasn’t Reid the one who used the immunity of the Senate to lie about Romney’s taxes?

4 Likes

Emojies

Fake news reported on Russian Collusion with Trump for years. Fools believed it. You can fool some of the people all the time. We call them democrats.

4 Likes

Did the FBI and CIA miss the hijackers from 9/11 or did they let it happen to gain power? What have they learned from decades of sci-ops. ?

1 Like

Wasn’t Deripaska a tool who was friends with Manafort and Podesta, and yet Manafort was the one taking the heat? The left and right have ties to Russia and somehow only trump gets the special council.

2 Likes