Former Pence aide and Memeber of Cornoavirus Task force said Trump had "disregard for human life"

I did. Are we now saying Portland is the entirety of Floyd protests??

Give it up.

So you did. I thought so. Just re-confirming. Makes your “Who gives a ■■■■■ post even stranger.

I guess they need to be born first for you not to give a ■■■■ about them?

1 Like

Portland Oregon is probably the best case study. They have had over 100 days of protests. Their positive tests mirror what the rate has been nationwide over that period of time.

2 Likes

Dude, they’d drink the Kool-Aid and jump back in line for seconds.

1 Like

I went to some of the riots in DC, and pretty much everyone was wearing a mask.

3 Likes

Agreed this is a nothing burger. We all know President Trump avoided masks because we saw him avoid masks. We don’t need to have some aide tell us what we watched for the last 6 months. President Trump thought he would look like a dufus wearing a mask, and he was right. Trump supporters don’t care that President Trump didn’t wear masks because they believe Covid is a hoax.

It’s nice this women went on record, but if Trump supporters did not support the President’s wanton disregard for science, and hard-heartedness to covid’s losers, then they wouldn’t be Trump supporters.

1 Like

It’s mostly hurting blue states.

2 Likes

All I heard was “Don’t know sumthin’ sumthin’ you’re wrong.” Not a very persuasive sentance

Really before you even started.

“Ms. Troye is a former detailee and a career Department of Homeland Security staff member, who is disgruntled that her detail was cut short because she was no longer capable of keeping up with her day-to-day duties,” retired Lt. Gen. Keith Kellogg , Pence’s national security adviser, said in a statement.

“Ms. Troye directly reported to me, and never once during her detail did she ever express any concern regarding the Administration’s response to the Coronavirus to anyone in her chain of command. By not expressing her concerns, she demonstrated an incredible lack of moral courage,” Kellogg added.

So when she was actually in a position to do something, she did nothing. I don’t think I would want to take a course in ethics from her.

Amazing…
On the Soliders you kept saying over and over that you would only beleive accusations if they were named.

This one of course is named and you dismiss it as yet ANOTHER disgurntled employee. In your head - ALL ex employees who all say basicly the same thing abou Trump are disgurntled ex emplyoees lying but all CURRENT employees (who are actually collecting paychecks) are the honest ones…

Except for the ones that publicaly disagree with Trump. Those are liars just trying to make a name for themselfs.

Trump can do no wrong!!! AMIRITE??

I agree with you that this source is named and due to that, has more credibility. Now…did she or did she not voice this opinion when the time was appropriate and could have a positive impact on the problem she’s naming? Yes or no? If it’s yes, please provide the evidence? If you can’t, then we can conclude she didn’t say squat until after she was removed and that gives credibility to her saying this, to get even. Agreed?

No idea. I dont think the meeting mins are published.

Well…I don’t need her to point out that Trump is an egotistical, bombastic, narcissistic tweeting individual that says many things I disagree with. That said though, I agree with the majority of his actions.