Former Pence aide and Memeber of Cornoavirus Task force said Trump had "disregard for human life"

Former Pence aide says she will vote for Biden because of Trump’s ‘flat out disregard for human life’ during pandemic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/olivia-troye-coronavirus-white-house/2020/09/17/d3f67ede-f8ed-11ea-a510-f57d8ce76e11_story.html

Look at this. Here is a NAMED source, who has 1st hand knowladge.

So you cant use the “unamed sources” or “Indirect source” arguement. So what is next on list.

Then there will be “What could he have done differently” and she gave a direct answer. From article
"The administration, she said, missed months to slow the spread of the virus because the president and other key administration officials refused to embrace masks, even as members of the task force and health officials “repeatedly begged” Trump to do so. Trump allies note that many of the health officials first advised against masks before advising that they be used.

“The mask issue was a critical one. If we would have gotten ahead on that and stressed the importance of it, we could have slowed the spread significantly,” Troye said. “It was detrimental that it became a politicized issue. It still lingers today.”

So what argument will be used…
Oh here it is - “Disgruntled ex employee” and “deep stater”.
Trump can not fail - he can only be failed.

EDIT - Since WaPo is behind a paywall - Here is another link

1 Like

Are we supposed to be surprised that this freak never cared about human life, other than his own.

5 Likes

We are about to witness how little this matters to Trump supporters.

:popcorn:

4 Likes

The disgruntled employees over their head list is growing.

It has to be that.

Because what they say couldn’t be true…

The Trump administration does seem to prioritize non-living considerations over human lives.

It is very apparent to so many of us outside of the Trump circle that this man cares only about himself and his own lusts. He has never cared about anyone in his entire life other than himself. So it is not shocking to learn, over and over and over again, from people on the inside who have worked directly with him, that he is flatly incompetent and incapable of handling the responsibilities of this job.

What remains shocking, is that there are still so many people who refuse to accept these truths. Regardless of the numbers of people that come out and warn us all what a danger he is to our nation, and how he literally holds responsibility for many of the lost lives, some of these folks simply will never care; or are too insulated in their comfort zone to acknowledge reality.

That is why there is nothing left to do but turn out in droves and out-number these people on election day. To swarm them with sheer volume. And then to never, ever allow them near the seat of power again.

8 Likes

One might rightly characterize the objects of those Trumpian lusts as profoundly anti-life, given how self-destructive they have been over the course of his public life: they’ve destroyed his businesses, his marriages, his reputation, his acuity, his physical health and his chance to claim any human decency.

3 Likes

Very true. Excellent observation.

They are right.

Who politicized it?

Admit that mostly maskless, Floyd protests were super-spreader events that ultimately infected millions and killed tens of thousands. Then we can talk.

You mean the one that openly supports Biden?

Yep…

I think of this as more a “Picture of Dorian Grey” scenario.

He still looks the same and the country gets uglier.

1 Like

Trump. 100% Trump. All day Trump “Liberate MI!” “Liberate WI”

• “I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don’t know,” he said. “Somehow, I don’t see it for myself.” - Trump

• Trump retweeted a photo in May mocking former Vice President Joe Biden, the presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee, for wearing a face mask.
    Trump. Over and Over and Over again -Trump.

They were not maskless -I went to ones in DC. It was almost 100% mask wearing. BUt i have no idea if they were super spreader events or not.

3 Likes

Yes. She openly supports Biden…BECAUSE SHE SAID TRUMP DOESNT CARE AND MADE IT WORSE>

So yes - a Republican who now supports Biden because she worked for the VP, worked on the task force, and saw how bad he was first hand.

3 Likes

Boy this got derailed quickly.

Sorry…but there are lot of democrat operatives within homeland security…hell throughout government.

You know what else there are lot of?
People that worked for Trump who are telling you he is incompatent and should not be in the job.

8 Likes

Right…

Yep - Trump has shown little regard for human life.

And in other earthshattering news - water is wet, the sky is blue, and snow is cold.

3 Likes

Don’t know which riots and protests you were watching, but…you’re wrong.

Warren Buffet once said, “When the tide goes out, you can see who was skinny dipping” and boy was Trump butt ass naked and in over his head. This pandemic has shown that he and his people have no idea how to properly run government when we needed it the most.

4 Likes