Brown loafers
Running shoes
Lifting shoes (aka Chuck Taylor’s)
Multi-purpose cleats
Canvas sneakers
Work boots
Golf cleats

I’ve got my ten! Whew.

Instead, we have republican politicians trying to disenfranchise groups who tend to vote Democratic. And liberal media outlets are running it as a headline.

Next.

Yes, literal plans involve silencing conservatives on the internet, denying revenue to conservative news sources or commentators, harassing conservatives in restaurants and other public places, etc.

Clifford is just taking those ideas to a logical extreme.

1 Like

There are 100 million Russians who can’t vote in US elections even though they have not violated any US law. When are they going to be given the rights of people who are in the US illegally?

How unfair!

1 Like

He hasn’t had the same scorn. Trumpkins don’t scorn their Leader.

Conservatives are horrible people. They don’t deserve a voice in how Utopia is run.

1 Like

Can you remember what Obama supporters were called back during his admin? Was there a cute name like Trumpkins?

Since you’re not a Trump supporter, it shouldn’t bother you.

1 Like

We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.
–President Obama
Read more at: Barack Obama - We can't have special interests sitting...

How generous!

1 Like

He’s just asking questions. Starting conversations. Controlling the narrative. Triggering conz. Chuckling at the meltdowns.

Success!

How much longer before we’re rounded up?

Like I’m surprised.

Obamabots.

1 Like

Of recent. liberals seem to say dumb and dumber things. They think they are being funny. They are just being stupider.

1 Like

Need a pair? I’m an 11.5. I’ve got a great pair of Brooks adrenalines with less than 100 miles that just didn’t fit right. Also have a pair of black 1818 captoes from awhile ago in near mint condition that I never really warmed to (there’s something about captoes that screams “I work for the government.”)

Always happy to donate - pm me if interested!

I don’t wear shoes that have names.
Thanks anyway.

Once they’re yours, you can unname them.

Ha I had forgot about that name, still though I like Trumpkins better.

Literally. Seriously. Et cetera.

I must be part of the 10%

I only have 2 pair of black nike’s and one has a hole in it. Sneakers can be dress shoes if you buy black ones.

1 Like