FORMER ICE CHIEF: ‘I wanted to THROW UP’ After Kamala Harris Compared Agency to KKK

Originally published at: FORMER ICE CHIEF: ‘I wanted to THROW UP’ After Kamala Harris Compared Agency to KKK | Sean Hannity

The former chief of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency slammed Sen. Kamala Harris Thursday night after she viciously drew parallels between the federal law enforcement department and the Ku Klux Klan.

Former acting director Thomas Homan was speaking with Fox News when he was asked to comment on Harris’ bizarre remarks; saying “I don’t think an apology would even be accepted at this point.”

“I wanted to throw up. She and me disagree on a lot of things. What she did today, I don’t think an apology would even be accepted at this point,” Homan told Fox News Thursday night. “What she did was disgusting. She put her political ambition to be president ahead of the truth and ahead of the dignity of the men and women who serve this country.”

Watch Homan’s comments above.

Here stock just went up with radical left…she will soon be left-wing fanatics front runner.