Forget Venezuela, We're Turning Into North Korea

Leaders killing their citizens. Or anything else I want to post.

Why do you care? Sit down, have a beer and watch CNN. Problem solved.

He cares because a percentage of the US population believes very syllable that is stated on Fox News. It’s scary.

1 Like

Given that so much of Trump thinking is derived from watching Fox, and given his penchant for hiring Fox talking heads, I watch Fox for insight into Dear Leader’s thinking.

Doesn’t bother you one bit that Fox is running “cult of personality” messages for the President. I guess not.

Oh my. Since you guys emptied the clown car for your candidates, maybe you can turn the tank thing in to a campaign issue? It beats the hell out of running against prosperity or running in favor of forced busing. Yes?

And because Donald Trump takes a large percentage of his tweet cues from Fox. When other Presidents read briefing papers prepared by professionals, our President watches television.

1 Like

Did it bother you when CNN did it for Obama?

It doesn’t bother me in either case. Nugget vs. Epitaph

So? Watcha gonna do about it? :smirk:

Raise awareness when I am canvassing voters upcoming election. That’s what Americans do – participate in democratic processes. You can smirk at that all you want. North Korea must look pretty good to you.

2 Likes

What a buffoon and sad state of affairs

You might be surprised. But to know the wisdom of Altair, you must first ask. Assumptions will ALWAYS bite you in the arse. Ask. Then if you are deemed worthy, you will receive a response. :man_superhero:

Now back to the topic of the thread, which is Trump’s favorable media gushing over him just like Dear Un’s media gushing over him!

1 Like

Obama killed US citizens.

Back to the topic, which is the sitting US president, instead of deflective whataboutism!

Leaders killing their citizens.

CNN didn’t need to fluff up anything for President Obama. President Obama is the best and always spoke to truth unlike the dum dum in the Oval Office now. My Humanities professor said President Obama was a once in a lifetime gift to us all and she couldn’t be more right.

1 Like

Oh joy! Unmitigated joy! My life is now complete.

'Night all.

Trump and Un are the topic, not generic leaders or Obama.

Back to the topic!

Where’s the absurdity in that video comparison not to be believed?

Do you think that’s fake video? Fake translation? Make your case.

Yep 2.