Forget Ann Coulter. Trump should accept the border deal

Why? Because the 55 miles of wall is 55 miles more than Nancy said she would ever offer. Plus, accepting this deal does not prevent him from declaring a national emergency in order to get more.

Take the deal Mr. President.

1 Like

make sure you convince our esteemed host that it is a wall as well…

“On this new, so-called compromise, I’m getting details,” said Fox News host Sean Hannity, referring to the tentative agreement reached by a bipartisan conference committee that would allocate roughly $1.375 billion for physical barriers along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“1.3 billion? That’s not a — not even a wall, a barrier?” Hannity said.

“I’m going to tell this tonight and we will get back into this tomorrow,” he continued. “Any Republican that supports this garbage compromise, you will have to explain."

For two years, GOP senators and congress people did not this their constituents wanted to fund a border wall.

What has changed?

I can’t convince anyone. Just stating my opinion.

The liberal Paul Ryan is gone for one thing. Other than that, not much. Conservatives are the minority in the republican party. If they wanted it to be done, it would have been done.

You won’t even be-able to build a single mile of a “Wall” with that much money.

Interesting. Criticism from Ann Coulter was enough to lead this President to cause the longest shutdown in history.

I wonder if any in the GOP will reflect upon that fact and what it says about them and the leader of their party.

:rofl:

There is a staggering difference between your reality and mine.

He has to accept. Nancy’s base will not accept anything more or anything with a substantial wall. To continue this looks like two spoiled kids refusing to give an inch…only he will be running for President in 2020 and she will not…so it doesn’t matter as much how she looks.
He needs to see what he can legally do funding wise and to continue to make it an issue in 2020.

Nope. If you remember correctly. It was his primary campaign promise.

Thank God for that!!! :smirk:

I think they’ve already run the math. They are not using gold plated material. Will it actually be built? I will say yes after I see the construction crews building it.

Trump spent 16 million $$ hiring 3 border agents.

they are not the best with numbers.

I guess we’ll have to wait and see them. But first the President would have to sign the bill. That’s not a done deal either.

Paul Ryan would have done whatever he was told. If Trump had asked him to pass a bill with wall funding, he would have done so. It’s exactly what happened last December.

The reason he waited until December to do so is only because he had gained the ability to blame Pelosi for it.

Your deal maker got out played…we all saw this coming

Trump is not a leader.

Well, I don’t agree with that. But if that’s where you’re coming from, I won’t argue.

I’d prefer it if reality was universally recognized as constant.

I think this is a great idea! You get to build the wall and a Mexican will be paying for it!
https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1095498810044891138?s=21

1 Like

When did Ted Cruz start desperately trying to grow a beard?