Ford has suffered $1 billion in lost profits from Trump tariffs

that’s funny. i hadn’t read that.

i’ve decided that my Net Worth is up over a million today. I’m playing golf later.

1 Like

Lawyer: “When you publicly state what you’re worth, what do you base that number on?”

Trump: “I would say it’s my general attitude at the time that the question may be asked,” Donald responded. “And as I say, it varies.”

Thanks. It’s amazing what you can find on Amazon.

Please post your documentation that Trump lost a billion in net worth with the appropriate GAAP standards to support your calculations. Thanks in advance

Ford is a leader in green technology.

Nah, your just wrong. The selection is more limited, but there are quite a lot of incandescent bulbs still available.

small price to pay for freedom. It’s time we ditch Ford, Cocaine Mitch and anyone else who wants to be associated with China. You can’t MAGA without cracking a few eggs.

There are a few still running around. BUT they had to meet the energy savings threshold in the law. Haven’t tried one, but I haven’t heard good things about them.

In my tent trailer I changed out the incandescent (aka filament bulbs) to even lower watt consumption LED lights. Brighter and my batter will last longer camping.

And if he put everything in a blind trust . . . run by someone else, how would this be any different. Would the blind trust hold all monies until Trump is no longer president, or could he at any time request from the blind trust administrator to transfer money into his normal account?

And Would the person running the blind trust be duty bound to run it in the best interest (including financial) of Donald Trump?

How about all profits that spring from the business must go into government accounts until your term is up.

Do that with Congress and the Senate too.

LOL did you read the question and answers

love what one person tells it says on the box:

Question:

why did my bulbs come in a package that says “not for consumer/residential or general service use”??? The description says “standard household”

:smiley:

You do realize there is absolutely no way to determine net worth from tax returns right?

Yeah. I love reading the questions and answers. You can often find a hidden gem.

Wrong anser.

If The Don had done what liberals and never trumpers wanted and put all his holdings in a blind trust – would he still get money when he wanted from it? Would the trustee of the trust be obligated to run them in the best financial interest of the president.

Simple yes or no questions.

Nope it is the best answer to people getting rich in government.

The nope saying you wont answer my two simple little questions?

Or nope he couldn’t take money from the blind trust and it wouldn’t be opperated in his best financial interest?

Jimmy Carter put his peanut farm in a blind trust. Of course he was a man of integrity.

Was the penut farm ran in the best financial interest of Jimmy and was he able to take money (profits) from the trust when he wanted?

I don’t know, sure. Why is Donald Trump not smart enough to follow the wisdom of a President with good moral character?

To me it doesn’t seem to really make much difference.

Trump turned operation over to family members. Even in a blind trust EVERYONE knows his properties because his name is on them.

Not to mention if the trust - acting his best financial interst - were to sell a property – all hell would break loose with the Libs and never trumpers trying to find some shady connection between the buyer and The Don.

Damned if you do damned if you don’t.