Forced out for being white

Pretty much.

1 Like

Yes, that’s because political correctness has the tendency to force extremes to the surface. If the rest of whites followed suit, it would not be an issue. The point is, whites are no more responsible for their skin tone than any other race. It’s well past time for people to quit pretending that they are responsible and therefore, must atone for their “sin of whiteness.”

2 Likes

You just identified the problem.

That some think that white people will finally catch a break in this country when they stop apologizing for being white?

Yeah… that was quite a surprise to hear.

Calling those people who quit apologizing for being white “white nationalists” is an odd way to make that point. :neutral_face:

I can always count on the point going over your head.

It wasn’t deep. Come on, man…

It wasn’t much of a point.

Seemed like a gaffe on this end.

Really? Nobody holds it’s coming up as a good thing? I beg to differ. And what? It just happened, by accident? No conscious political choices involved?

I know, that’s why it is so noteworthy.

I can’t wait, can you?

You should be eager to be a minority, democrats have been telling your for decades how great it is.

1 Like

I’ll be fine.

Are you holding it up as a bad thing?

I already am a minority.

Yup, I have no desire to be a racial minority, I have heard democrats say it really sucks.

Well let me know when your minority has spent 150 catching up from 200 or so years of slavery.

Until then, this white guy won’t have a problem when the demographics tip over.

Ahh, so only African minorities have it bad? Not what democrats have been telling me for decades. and is that the only problem they face as a minority, that whites had a head start? Don’t think that’s what democrats have been saying either.

The liberal mentality is that if 40% of white people did not vote for Obama, then the only reason is racism. However, if 95% of black people did vote for Obama, race had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Liberals don’t even have the capacity or integrity to define racism, let alone apply it consistently. It’s just a term they throw out at anyone that in anyway disagrees with them because they know their brain dead voting base will not scrutinize their accusations.

Race baiting is good politics! A good politician is good at promoting hate and division.