Follow the science but don't trust the scientists

don’t trust the scientists but the world is melting and polar bears are gonna drown…

Let us not forget that scientists will lie for political reasons. For climate change or any other reason.

Scientist Admits Peers Didn’t Promote Lab-Leak Theory Because Trump Did | The Daily Caller

2 Likes

Who could predict that scientists would lie for politics? I’ll tell you who. Every conservative. That’s who.

1 Like

Yep, have seen the it admitted several times, same goes for journalists.

And here in lies a major issue… if you(c) don’t agree with the scientific consensus, then its not you(c) who is wrong, is that the scientists are lying as part of a grand conspiracy.

Scientist Admits Peers Didn’t Promote Lab-Leak Theory Because Trump Did | The Daily Caller

I don’t understand why people post articles that are based on other articles instead of just posting the original article.

So basically Trump’s rhetoric led researchers to being uncomfortable vocalize the lab-leak theory.

Every conspiracy theorist, that’s who.

Was it Trump rhetoric or fear of his critic responses?

Either way it is an ineloquent and pitiful excuse for lying.

2 Likes

They sold out the trust we had.

1 Like

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t4::fist:t4: Right on!

1 Like

Both.

Ya’ll didn’t trust them anyway. Conspiracy theories about lying scientists have been around for years before covid-19.

I think we did have a much better trust factor of public health before Covid even with criticism of Fauci and his AIDS response.

On a positive note I do think this trust can be restored with better staff and transparency.

It’s interesting seeing a leftie openly agree that scientists will lie and say anything according to whatever way the political winds blow.

2 Likes

That trust is a valuable thing to lose.

We can rebuild… I think this will have to happen post Biden and Pelosi.

Its also common to not upset the apple cart to receive funding. Regardless of what comes from this Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance who has deep financial ties with the Wuhan lad had a clear conflict of interest and shouldn’t have been writing papers that the media was using saying there was no way there is a lab leak back a month after it happened. And he definitely didn’t need to be on the WHO investigation team that was sent to China.

2 Likes

I don’t.

Yeah. That’s it. They lied because they were afraid of Trump. In other words they lied and it was Trumps fault.
:thinking:

3 Likes

Won’t be easy.

Need to end these gain of function labs everywhere also. Playing with fire.

That is what it sounds like…LOL.

Prosecuting the funding cheats would help restore public trust.

1 Like