Florida Spike in Cases

All white and 3 people per square mile.

4 Likes

Right, which is why I say these charts are misleading. They don’t provide a full picture of what is happening in the states. Comparing them based soley on total cases is disingenuous at best.

1 Like

Or deaths

1 Like

so is comparing a time period a state was having a surge with one that was not. its their turn now. the virus runs in waves, different places crest at different times. easy for leftist to mamipulate for their narrative

1 Like

Finally!!!

Way too easy and now completely obvious.

Once again libs relying on Wiki.

So libs explain New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts etc…libs stronghold/enclaves?

3 Likes

We were discussing ME, NH and VT and FL, right?

Your own data shows Maine above FL in % of over 65, and all four of them within 1.6% points of each other.

This thread was started due to Fla high cases of covid

Now libs are attempting to deflect to deaths when their own lib enclaves have higher death rate.

1 Like

They got hit early on when it was initially brought over from Europe, before we had ways to treat it, and before vaccines. Florida got hit after vaccines were available and when we knew of ways to mitigate.

Of the 25 states with the highest covid death rate, 16 of them are red. Of the 25 with the lowest covid death rate, 10 of them are red.

1 Like

Still making excuses

Yes those red states also have a high black population…now call me a racist.

1 Like

I don’t have to.

Race is not the explanation. Of the 16 red states in the top 25 states with the worst death rates half of them have a higher proportion of white people who have died relative to their percent of the state’s population than black people.

And yet when you adjust for age, Florida moves from 10th to 25th.

1 Like

their goes libs talking points.

1 Like

In some instances, it really isn’t much.

Anecdotal a few unvaccinated individuals in my circle of acquaintance have developed COVID-19. They’re under 50–one just had a baby—and they are recovering or have recovered at home.

To say small businesses were restricted to the point of going out of business “to avoid overwhelming the medical profession” is a joke. Even my over 50, vaccinated, diabetic husband has managed to recover at home.

As someone who has had multiple bad experiences getting everything from good primary to emergency care, I have no sympathy for the hospitals or their overrated personnel.

It’s hard to say, but I’m going to take masks for 500, Alex.

Some individuals, even those living in areas or working jobs with mask mandates, just can’t figure them out.

They don’t realize respiration and transmission take place through the nose, and cover their mouths only with the mask.

There’s even one individual running around with a chin mask, no coverage of nose or mouth, & this individual is something of a social butterfly. What in the heck is a chin mask?

I’d say improper mask usage; many Americans having comorbidities like obesity and diabetes; and flocking to various large gather are responsible for breakthrough infections.

And I’m going to say that’s incorrect.

It’s a little hard to believe they are so overrun they have no problem firing their workers left and right. In a pandemic if the hospitals are as overrun as they say they are they would not be doing that.

Not to mention the amount of time it took for many of their personnel to spend hours learning complex choreographed dance routines and show tune numbers to post all over social media while in turn telling people they were drowning in patients, had no time to even take a restroom break, were exhausted at all times etc. etc.

The minute that happened they lost any sense of respect and trust in their narrative.

3 Likes