Florida Spike in Cases

:rofl: Sure, sure. Who told you “statistics” is science?

How are they sequencing the genomes for these variants?

“Let the parsing begin!” bellowed the King before drinking deeply from his flagon. He didn’t enjoy parsing as much as jousting, but he did like it quite a bit, and anyway, all the best jousters lay dead of Covid in a pile behind the castle. He made a mental note to remind Merlin to burn the bodies before turning his attention back to the parsers lining up for his review.

Anywho…

1 Like

The initial report from the CDC was wrong.

Was the false report just a mistake or another example of disinformation from the Biden Administration?

4 Likes

Well except Florida and Texas.

Allan

Hey Ben I started the following thread:

I would be curious to get your input on some of the questions I raised.

they did no such thing, there wasn’t even a comparison between masked and unmasked schools because when the study was done nc had no unmasked schools. stop repeating this bogus claim about the study, you know better.

as for your “2nd study”… dude, read the fine print, its the same ■■■■■■■ study, also, read them before you claim they prove anything,

stop with the ■■■■■■■ propoganda. it is not possible to conclude masks benefit anything if you have no data without masks

your leftist masters are lying… again

2 Likes

I know it’s the same study. But the second link is a piece written by one of the authors of the study in which he specifically explains that they compare NC data (masks) to data from other areas where they were not masking. They also clearly explain the study of contacts with positive cars that lead to the clear determination that masks limit spread in schools.

If you are going to cherry pick and not consider the entire study then it’s pointless. You are digging in on a demonstratively wrong position.

they have one, the fl study, directly comparing masked and unmasked schools, result: absolutely no difference

2 Likes

they did no such thing. there are two studies which did test masked v unmasked schools directly under the same circumstances without having to surmise anything. the result: absolutely no difference.

this guy is spreading propoganda, nothing more.

2 Likes

5igobj

2 Likes

StaTiStIcS aRe ScIenCe!

1 Like

quote from the article where he specifically explained that. have fun.

1 Like

the fact that no comparrison to unmasked anything is made is not cherry picking, its a ■■■■■■■ watermelon.

2 Likes

Nope. You are wrong and being close minded and cherry picking without sonsideribg all the information presented. I’m on a phone and heading out to enjoy the 95f temps so will have to pick it up tomorrow.

Read the nyt piece. They compared nc to unmasked schools.

Go to the nyt piece. Iirc the paragraph starts how do we know make work?

i am absolutely right. let me know when you find that quote saying they compared anything to anything unmasked. doesn’t have to be a school, hell, it can be a wal mart. when you find that quote “specifically explaining” that they did that, post it.

why would i go to a leftist propoganda rag? they have a study, not an opinion about a study, not what someone said about a study, a study. there is absolutely no comparrison made to any unmasked situation anywhere. they see a percieved “benefit” and attribute it to masks with absolutely no science to back up the assertion. the only thing you can conclude from this study is that in a masked environment, social distancing for kids does nothing. you can’t even claim the mask makes a difference or that in an unmasked environment social distancing makes no difference for kids.

1 Like

not from this study