Florida GOP group says it rescinded Roger Stone invitation after attack on Barbara Bush

[quote=“BlackWolf, post:20, topic:154, full:true”]

Yep, I know you understand, just like to say it once in awhile. There were actually many in the conservative media (online and on TV) who were openly opposed to Trump, but NOT Hillary supporters either.

Hopefully it will never happen again that BOTH parties nominate such garbage candidates.

I wish I believed in that, but I feel it’s more likely that we will eventually come to an election where we actually think “God I miss candidates with the integrity, character, and honesty of Donald.” :face_vomiting:

I have to believe that we’ll have a ton of TV candidates from now on. Name recognition > ideas.

[quote=CaughtInTheMiddle]I have to believe that we’ll have a ton of TV candidates from now on. Name recognition > ideas.
[/quote]
That’s my thought also.

stick to guns, you look like a fool here

Unfortunately you both may be correct. Perhaps a Kim Kardashian/Howard Stern general election isn’t too far into the future. :nauseated_face:

Or Oprah and LeBron.

Or Tom Brady and and Willie from Duck Dynasty

What did they do?

He better since you cannot win against the #1 enemy of the country which is the liberal progressive leftist Democrats unless you fight on their LOW LEVEL. Conservatives, Evangelicals, libertarians, moderates were getting nowhere taking the moral and ethical high ground so you libs can call Trump and Trump voters anything you want we call him and ourselves WINNERS! :wink::us:

MAGA

So much for bold contrasting colors.

That right there is why we have a vile, cheating president who doesn’t pay his own bills. Rush caused this.

If you watched the Netflix documentary, ‘Get Me Roger Stone’, you would see what a dirty trickster he is.

I was surprised that he went off on Barbara Bush the way he did though. That’s very low. How come there’s not the same outrage over him as there is over that nutty professor in California?

I’ll never understand this idea that Freedom of Speech=because something can be said it should be said. Kudos to GOP for uninviting Roger Stone.

1 Like

Evidently HW Bush has been hospitalized. I don’t know the details yet.