First Time Being Embarrassed

And show me how many people call Trump “cool” dozens of times.

Come on.

https://community.hannity.com/search?expanded=true&q=@Cratic3947%20trump%20is%20cool

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Too damn funny.

1 Like

So your answer is… drum roll…

One.

womp womp

so trump isn’t cool in your opinion?

not as cool as Jorma Kaukonen

Oh. Yeah. I see what you mean. Youre talking about Obama’s gratuitous visit to Castro’s Cuba arent you? But that was ok because at least they’re still a communist dictatorship.

Or perhaps Obama’s statements made in France like “In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

The guy being responded to in this conversation.

Russia is a huge adversary.

They have their nuclear weapons aimed primarily at us. Of course they are a potential enemy.

Your excuses are getting weaker and weaker.

Yeah, we’re living in one of those times right now. Thanks for showing how Obama was right.

1 Like

Leave it to cons to not understand the difference between saying “We’ve made mistakes” and “We are foolish and Putin is awesome”.

1 Like

That’s precisely the point, I voted for Trump knowing full well the kind of dissension his presidency would cause, and you blame me for that. I’m ok with that, but let me leave you with a small bit of advice. In the future take a bit more consideration into the candidates you nominate for office, If you don’t, Trump will be there until 2024.

You can draw your own inferences from what Obama meant. I dont really believe in all the conspiracy guff; however there is no mistaken that Trump publicly belittled the US intelligence services and gave more credibility to Putin. The fact you and others are willing to give Trump a pass on this tells me that all your talk of patriotism, love of country or talk about the sacrifices made by our military to keep our country safe is pure gold plated bollocks because you are putting a single man above all of that.

Bull. I have repeatedly said this belonged in domestic policy discussions, not in overseas public speeches. Not exploding my head in a wild frenzy is not the same thing as giving a pass.
And Democrats had no problem belittling the US intelligence services in the past, when it fit their goals.
Brennan and Clapper give good reason to belittle the Obama leadership of those agencies.

No one is asking for your head to explode but some political honesty would be nice. So you agree that what Trump said was wrong and damaging for the country?

I am struggling to remember when Obama threw the US intelligence services under the bus like Trump did yesterday. You can harp on about Obama as much as you like but he has not been President for quite some time now. At what point do you start hold Trump accountable?

A slight embarrassment, yes. A week later, the world will not have changed because of anything he said

And there you have it. The extent to which a loyal Trump supporter can bring himself to criticize the President " a slight embarrassment". I do not recall you saying that when obama made his faux paus with Putin that it was a slight embarrassment and the world will not change because of what he said -you were too busy talking about treason.

Step away from your belief that there is some global left wing conspiracy in control of the media and take a look at what Americans and the rest of the world are saying. Those that can look at this objectively cannot fathom why he said what he said. Putin is laughing his arse off at America because Trump has elevated him about American intelligence services. Seriously mate, that’s not a minor embarrassment it s a huge political gaffe.

But its pointless discussing this. In your mind Trump can do no wrong and your knee jerk reaction is to defend him because to be critical of him means you might have to start questioning your own absolute beliefs about Trump.

1 Like

I don’t remember doing that. Its possible.

No conspiracy. Much of the media just has an anti conservative, anti Republican, pro international liberal bias. This doesn’t require a vast conspiracy, like the one the Dems dreamed up about campaign collusion.

Hey look–some of the posters here applauding trump’s performance yesterday have company!

com-2018-07-17-12-44-02-256