First Time Being Embarrassed

I actually have pictures is my ballots somewhere … but in my state write ins don’t count.

My first huge embarrassment as an American was fords pardon of Nixon. I was a brand new registered Republican, but that felt so much like a betrayal of everything American, that ford had sliced the throat of lady justice, he proved to us that there were some above the law, I was just sick at that.

Second one was Carter’s blanket pardoning of the Vietnam draft dodgers. I loathed the fact that America went to war against North Vietnam, but that was the wrong move in my opinion, the pardoning.

Third was President Bush’s invasion of Iraq. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Such an embarrassing move by my country.

Fourth, and perhaps the greatest embarrassment has been the elevation of Donald Trump to the presidency.

What could have gone so wrong?

1 Like

I didnt even go to the polls

Good point. What Trump did was as bad as the apology tours of Obama. What Trump did is still not as bad as when Obama confided secretly (or so he thought) with Putin that they would have to trick the American voters. Obama still stinks worse and all these talking about “treason” re Trump are the true hypocrites.

1 Like

Ya like Trump covering for Putins election meddling isnt him trying to trick the voters. Seriously how do you people ■■■■■■■ sleep at night defending this ■■■■

1 Like

Take a pill. His points are valid or at least arguable. He argued them in the wrong place…like Obama. Calm your frenzy.

Congratulations with your whataboutism, defending a President siding with Putin over our intelligence agencies so that he could help Putin cover up Russian crimes. Congratulations. Lol you guys are something else. Ya totally the same Obama totally covered Russia for crimes against the US

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude, really, cure your paranoia!

The indictments are real, despite what who cashes your checks says

Trump should, IMO, have made his arguments elsewhere. Not all sins are unforgivable. You have lost it.

yes, the fishing expedition of Mueller&Co is real, sadly
12 hackers required to hack a server? :laughing:
The indictments coming right now, as Trump meets Putin, as they could have indicted that Russians any time sicne they are conducting that phony investigations…:roll_eyes:

Whether he made the arguements in the US or on the moon… he is still wrong about the intelligence agency conclusion. There is no debate!

Well no ■■■■ he should have disavowed the hacking and told Putin we wouldn’t tolerate it on the public stage. But you’ll obfuscate like a good boy.

Weird, why did the system bleep out “MAGA”?

1 Like

I keep things in reasonable proportion. You have tizzy fits.

No. You defend presidents who cover for dictators that try to hack our election systems and hack political parties. Good for you, you good patriot

The left fabricated that entire Russia meddling stuff to use it as weapon against Trump, to chape the narrative according to their needs, to fade out the crimesand abuses committed by themselves.
Still no evidence presented that Russia did anything, they just parrot the same slogans for 2 yrs “12 agencies claimed this and that” “Mueller indicted 12 Russians” as evidence, which isnt.
The left is a problem which has to be overcome. America and we as the west dont come foreward because of that treasonous game of the left

1 Like

And you call me paranoid :rofl:

1 Like

Hopefully Putin can’t do too much lasting damage before we throw this jackass out on his ear in 2020.