First Time Being Embarrassed

I do as well, so many things have turned on their heads since Trump won the nomination.

Family values? Not important.

Affairs? Who cares?

Deficits? They don’t matter.

Tarriffs? All for it!

North Korea? Why not trust them?

Russia? Those guys are cool!

Law enforcement? Unreliable!

Guns? Confiscate them! Or not! Whatever he says next is what I think!

3 Likes

You really need to get her out of your head.

She lost, get over it.

So what trump said was ok as long as he said it in the U.S.? Is that what you’re saying?

Is that that the new excuse?

It is absolutely ok for him to argue that much of what the heads of the intelligence agencies did was due to the extreme biases we have seen from their leaders like Clapper an Brennan. It is not disloyal for an elected President to criticize unelected bureaucrats.

He did much more than that. We understand why you give him a pass.

Romney was right. The annexation of Crimea is one sign of that, as well as all the stuff that happened during the 2016 election. Russia is a threat. It’s irrational that our President is treating Putin better than he does our real allies like Merkel and May.

We don’t need an Edit button. We need an app that will count the number of times Hillary and Obama are mentioned after ever Trump screw up.

Well, David Duke wants a completely white America so he’s gonna cheer everything Trump does.

Like setting down a rake, while he watches, and he STILL steps on it. :wink:

You are all over the place and dont even know what you are arguing

These days I love how so many Trumpists are employing the “this is all your fault” for their vote/support for him.

1 Like

not owning their vote to own the libz!

Did you guys know that David Duke rejoined the Republican party in 2016? He was most recently in the Reform Party.

Eleventy dimensional strategerie!

Just curious, but do you squawk as loudly about US involvement in other nations’ governance?

"You, libs!

I learned it by watching you! choke sob

Wow. That’s a lot of people saying that Trump is cool.

Ishmael, feel free to quote the Obama’s apologies. Being the intelligent man that you are, I know you wouldn’t rely on a headline.

Quote the apologies.

Thanks.