First they came . .

They should stick to rigging state elections since those crimes are almost never prosecuted.

On the other hand, rigging an election for homecoming queen, now that is a serious matter.

5 Likes

What’s the first line of that poem again?

Is there nothing you guys won’t attempt to co opt? That poem is more about Trump supporters than anybody.

1 Like

Murder is the ultimate persecution.

Persecution is defined as "the infliction of harm or suffering by the government, or persons the government is unwilling or unable to control, to overcome a characteristic of the victim. Because a critical element of persecution is motive, a petitioner “must provide some evidence of it, direct or circumstantial.” Al-Ghorbani v. Holder, 2009 U.S. App. LEXIS 24478 (6th Cir. 2009)

US Legal

Are you contending murder does not constitute harm, counselor?

How many SWAT team raids have targeted Antifa members? Those are few and far between.

Posting a picture with a gun while conservative, now that is grounds for a raid.

5 Likes

At
The
Order
Of
Their
Left wing
Masters

Puh-leeze Something is always coming for you guys. It’s actually a pretty stale shtick

Good. He didn’t say anything about cops being left-wing.

2 Likes

:rofl: from a prog?

Are you contending that “uslegal.com” is an authoritative source of universally agreed upon defintions?

Persecution is something that happens to groups, not individuals. That’s according to the well-undersood meaning of the term, and how it’s used.

The case is cited. Do you dispute the cite?

Balderdash.

“3 percenters”

1 Like

I would love to see the police-state tactics end so I have nothing to post, but it looks like the Stasi are ramping up their game:

Domestic terrorism = political opponents who speak up too much according to the Biden administration

4 Likes

There is no crime of “Persecution”.

Your silly website defined a term from dicta. It doesn’t mean anything.

Yet you cite…?

I don’t know a single case where SWAT moved in on Antifa. Not a single case let alone with no knock warrant.

1 Like

Wow…and you still can’t comprehend it. Interesting.

They snatched them off the street in “unmarked cars”, remember?

1 Like

I don’t know. Do you? I can say that I’m against the militarization of the police both in tactics and gear, as I’ve posted here many times.

Ah…yes. Yes I do.

1 Like

I didn’t cite anything. I asked you to define your terms.

This isn’t about the law.

I just did. Everything is about the law.