Firing squad, good choice, good choice

Now that I think about it, could bring out the Avenger of the People, Madame Le Guillotine.

It’s full proof. There’s no possibility of failure or excessive pain to the condemned.

Despite the excesses of 1793 and 1794, France used it until 1979 precisely because of its effectiveness.

It’s not a dignified death, but outside of the traditional firing squad method (where the condemned are allowed to stand against a wall) there is no method of execution that is dignified. Might as well go for the most efficient and full proof method.

1 Like

I’ve always disliked hanging. The chance of failure is too high.

If the drop isn’t measured out perfectly, you end up with a slow strangulation death instead of the intended neck snap.

Guillotine is fool proof. Swoosh, slice, thud. It always works as intended.

Sorry folks, but even the rope costs more than the bullet. :wink:

2 Likes

Of course it’s about the pain. What’s the need for the electric? Just strap the guy to the chair and tie any plastic bag around their head. Save on electricity.

Just transport them all to snake island and let them go. Give them a tent, some food and a butter knife. Then they’re on their own.

1 Like

“Save on electricity.”

This part reminds me of the joke about the redhead, brunette and blonde who get sentenced to the electric chair in Mexico.

The chair fails to work for the redhead and brunette, and they dust themselves off and go home.

When it’s the blonde’s turn, she looks around and says “You know, this thing might work if you guys just plugged it in.”

:cold_face:

3 Likes

That was really good.

By definition, an execution by the State, following due process and a verdict rendered by a jury, is not murder, but I get your point.

However, paradoxically, you support legal elective abortion … :thinking:

1 Like

Big difference. The state isn’t forcing abortion.

Allan

The backwards states who have executions are sanctioning murder by statute.

Allan

Yes it is:

Private physicians force it on mothers with handicapped—particularly Downs Syndrome infants.

Providers force pregnant women to accept prenatal genetics testing, whether they want it or not:

Abortion never should have even been offered as an option. “Women’s freedom to choose” is an ugly euphemism for third parties’ freedom to coerce and bully.

Western medicine has become an ugly field taken over by a leftist agenda targeting Downs Syndrome individuals in particular. I’ll trust even the most thuggish police officer before I trust the vast majority of physicians and nurses for ANY care in ANY stage of life. At least the thug cop isn’t pretending to give a damn.

1 Like

Providers aren’t the state.

Allan

The State sanctions (and often pays for) them and it’s closer to murder than legal executions are. And unlike tried and convicted criminals, the lives lost are absolutely innocent.

3 Likes

That is a contradiction in terms. State executions, by definition, are legal. Murder, by definition, is illegal.

Not lives… In most cases embryos or fetuses.

^^^ That right there folks is the crux of the matter. Progs don’t think life begins until the fetus leaves the womb.

1 Like

Unless of course the life is an animal like a bald eagle. Destroy one of those eggs and see how fast Libs will hit you with a 250,000.00 fine and five years in jail. Their concern for life only extends to animals and plants and human predators, never the innocent.

2 Likes

Well…I am gonna need some proof of this little nugget.

Unless you are referring to non medically viable pregnancies…

Nah…we generally accept viability as the cut off.

All life is innocent.

Allan