FIREWORKS: Trump’s CIA Nominee EDUCATES Democrats Over ‘Terrorism’

Originally published at: https://www.hannity.com/media-room/fireworks-trumps-cia-nominee-educates-democrats-over-terrorism/

President Trump’s nominee to lead the CIA educated Congressional Democrats over the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques” during her confirmation hearing Wednesday, blasting liberal Senators for confusing “terrorists” with intelligence officers.

Gina Haspel was speaking with Democrat Sen. Jack Reed when she was asked to comment on the CIA’s prior use of “waterboarding” terror suspects under extreme circumstances; a practice now barred by the US Congress.

“Would you determine that to be immoral and something that should never be done, condoned in any way, shape, or form?” Reed asked. “Your response seems to be that civilized nations don’t do it, but uncivilized nations do it, or uncivilized groups do it. A civilized nation was doing it until it was outlawed by this Congress.”

“Senator, I would never obviously support inhumane treatment of any CIA officers,” Haspel said. “We’ve lost CIA officers over the years to terrorists. I just gave an example. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed personally killed a Wall Street Journal correspondent and filmed that. I don’t think there’s any comparison between CIA officers serving their country, adhering to U.S. law, and terrorists who, by their very definition, are not following anybody’s law.”

h/t Washington Free Beacon

thats all fine and dandy but now she wishes she never was involved in torture

Just about all libs supported waterboarding after 9/11. It wasn’t until it became political expediency in 2004 elected. You know the guy that supported the war before he didn’t.

So spare us your righteous BS.

do you have proof of liberal supporting waterboarding or are you just making this up as you go along?

1 Like

I have never supported waterboarding, ever. Not when I was still a happy registered Republican, not after the Republican party shut me out.

I don’t trust Haspel. I believe if our President, who is an advocate of torture, ordered her to torture she would be more than happy to oblige.

One doesn’t need proof of their claims when one has the alternative facts presidential seal of approval.

1 Like

So Haspel is another moral hypocrite. She argues our evil can be condoned because we are allegedly civilized and have made some pretense that our evil deeds were legal.

She showed her true colors, she did educate us on that.

She should not be confurmed.