Fire at the historic Notre Dame Cathedral

Just like the federal building in Oklahoma City…totally muslims.

I agree…fire marshalls are very good at finding causes.

Just a guess. I’m happy to be corrected, but it seems pretty self-explanatory to me.

There are thousands of tweets making the same argument. We don’t exist in a vacuum.

1 Like

You know this is a doctored photo, right?

I disagree. Some accidents are just plan stupid…and thus should allow Darwinism to win out. :wink:

Such as this epic fail that rises to historical level. :smile:

1 Like

was that for real? Too funny. I hope no innocents got. Fork lift drive should have won the Darwinism award.

Ahh … now I see the problem. :wink:

Stupid falls under ignorance and incompetent.

If it was not intentional, it is by definition an accident.

The alt-right was fast to blame this on Muslim terrorist, Infowars had a story up within an hour claiming the French government was to scared to admit it.

The first bid to repair the destruction has been placed. Rebuilding will be tough, but we will get through this trying time. Here’s a rendering of the rough drafts proposal.

2 Likes

You’ve restored my faith that conservatives can do humor. Well done.

We may not see eye to eye but this is comedy gold lol

Do you believe arson could have been eliminated as a cause, two hours after the fire started, like the French government did?

ND2

1 Like

Now that a cause has been found it’s time for that avatar change. This is my suggestion

Link? last I’ve heard it might have been electrical short…nor had investigators had a chance too investigate because of safety concerns.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/france-hold-daylong-tribute-notre-dame-firefighters-065303944.html

PARIS (AP) — Paris police investigators think an electrical short-circuit most likely caused the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral, a police official said Thursday, as France paid a daylong tribute to the firefighters who saved the world-renowned landmark.

Think…Think…think…think…think…think…think…

Help me out here brother, throw me a bone. Muuuuslims?